Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Three of four fishermen were treated at the emergency ward of the Dr. Otto Rodriguez San Pedro Polyclinic II with apparent gunshot wounds, after they were allegedly attacked out at sea. The fourth person continues missing out at sea and is feared dead. The victims have been identified as Luis Santoya, Keran Espat, Ricardo Espat, and Jerry Espat. According to unofficial reports, Jerry is presumed dead and his body is yet to be found.

The unofficial preliminary information states that the four fishermen were out at sea, fishing for conchs off the island's west coast. Two of them were in the water and the other two in the boat. Suddenly they observed two boats approaching them. Next thing they knew, a rain of bullets targeted the four of them. According to the report, Santoya and the others tried to seek cover. Santoya reportedly tried to get away from the area in the boat with the others. In the rush, they allege that they only saw Jerry floating face down in the water. However, they could not return for him, as their assailants reportedly set chase after them. During the ordeal, Santoya suffered a gunshot injury below his left knee, while Keran was reportedly scraped by a bullet to his right jaw. Ricardo is also said to have received a non-fatal injury, although not specified to which part of his body. The victims have reportedly indicated to police that they recognized the gunmen.

Click here to read the rest of the article in the San Pedro Sun

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Jerry Espat found dead after being shot out at sea

[Linked Image]The search for 25-year-old Jerry Espat ended with discovering his lifeless body on Sunday, October 3rd, near Cangrejo Caye, south of Ambergris Caye. Espat went missing at sea the day before when shooters ambushed him and three partners as they fished for conch. Police have reportedly detained one person and are looking for other suspects.

The body was retrieved from the water and observed with apparent gunshot wounds to the body. He was officially identified by his father 46-year-old Anthony Espat. The body of Jerry was transported to the San Pedro Polyclinic where Dr. Fatima Olive pronounced him dead at 10:59 AM. The body was swabbed for COVID -19 with a PCR and Rapid Test. Afterward, the body was transported to the San Pedro Town Morgue, awaiting a Post Mortem Examination.

According to the police report, the fishermen, from the San Pedrito area of San Pedro, were out fishing when they were approached by two boats carrying several men. Santoya reported that one of the men from the approaching boats pulled out a firearm and fired several shots towards him and Ricardo. As a result, Santoya received a gunshot wound to his body, below his left knee. Another male person on the other boat also took out a firearm, and fire several shots were fired towards Kirian and Jerry Espat who dove into the water. Kirian was grazed to his right cheek and abdomen. Jerry, however, was reportedly fatally hit in the head. Santoya and the other two fishermen managed to get away from the area in their boat, pursued by the gunmen.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Police have officially arrested Gabriel Villafranco, 34, for Murder, Attempted Murder, Use of Deadly Means of Harm and Wounding. Police have also arrested and charged two additional persons in reference to the shooting incident on Saturday, October 2nd, at Cangrejo Caye that caused the death of Jerry Espat. Pedro Tun, 22, and Sergio Luis Tun, 36, were jointly charged for (2) counts of Attempted Murder, (2) counts of Use of Deadly Means of Harm and (1) count of Grievous Harm.

Espat family wants justice for the murder of Jerry Espat; Gabriel Villafranco Charged for Murder

The Espat family is asking for justice after one of their own was gunned down while fishing out at sea on Saturday, October 2nd, at Cangrejo Caye, south of Ambergris Caye. 25-year-old Jerry Espat was shot to death while fishing for conch; his lifeless body was found a day later. His brothers, 27-year-old Luis Enrique Santoya, 23-year-old Ricardo Anthony Espat, and 26-year-old Kirian Espat, were also attacked by assailants aboard two boats but managed to escape with minor injuries. The beleaguered family is devastated and asks police to bring those responsible to justice as they are concerned about their safety.

The Espats are well-known on the island, and although some of them have had brushes with the law, Jerry and his brothers are not considered troublemakers. Their father, 46-year-old Anthony Espat, said that the only trouble they may have been in is perhaps illegal fishing, but nothing like murder or other violent crimes. He said that his sons are fishermen who sell their products to the different restaurants on the island, are family men, and do not look for trouble.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

Under Fire, Man Leaves His Brother Dead In The Water

Tonight's headline has a storyline so sinister and sanguinary it is almost cinematic - but this is no movie; this is real life. In San Pedro on Saturday, four brothers were ambushed at sea while diving for conch, the eldest and youngest pursued by the attacker's boat, forcing them to leave the middle brothers to fend for themselves in open water.

Separated, they fought for their lives, but 25-year-old Jerry Espat could do nothing as gunshots punctured his body, leaving him dead in the water.

The other three lived to tell the story - one that will forever haunt them as fishermen now afraid of the deadly seas.

But what could have triggered such a mercenary and ruthless attack? Well, they think it's a part of the gang war - a battle they have tried their best to stay out of as they watched many other relatives die. And now, the deaths have reached their front door.

Courtney Menzies went to the island today to speak with the family today and has this story.

On Saturday, four brothers went out to sea, and only three returned, two injured.

And the blood staining the inside of "Noah Ark" is a grim reminder of what happened - the Espat brothers went diving for conch when their boat came under fire.

They were ambushed near Cayo Cangrejo, and 25-year-old Jerry Espat was murdered while still wearing his diving fins and mask. His father said his three other sons barely made it out alive, and the eldest, Luis Enrique Santoya, was forced to leave his two little brothers behind.

Anthony Espat, Father of Deceased
"He didn't have any break to pick up those guys in the water, a boat is coming, the red boat is coming and shooting those guys, buss my child's foot, he have to lean down and drive the boat, lean down. These guys was escaping so many gunshots that these guys are shooting, coming with the boat, and shooting and shooting to kill him, they couldn't catch them. They run like five miles away from here, to the gas station here at the back they left those guys, they left my kids, they stop shoot them."

Santoya escaped with a gunshot wound to the leg while the youngest brother, Ricardo Espat was uninjured. But while the red boat was chasing those two, the green boat caught Jerry and Kirian Espat out in the water.

Kirian lived to tell the tale - the brutal murder of his brother and the fight he put up to save his own life.

Kirian Espat, Brother of Deceased
"I was out there with my little brother and my two other brothers, four of us were out there, all brothers, two boats ambush we, and they tried to kill us, they shoot up at my brother and they shoot up the boat and only me and my little brother Jerry Espat stay in the water. They come out from the bush and a next boat rush my little brother and shot him right in front of me in his back. He get like six shots. I just hear the man come and bam bam bam bam bam. Then the next boat that's [OMIT NAME] boat, it came into us and he his boat come into me and buss like five gunshot at me. Five gunshot and I swim down for my life and those boys, the gun end up jamming on them and they pick up a shovel, a long machete, and they knock me in my head, and I still didn't give up on my life, I hide underneath the bow off the boat, I was hiding, and I was breathing, and I was coming up, and I was breathing. The guy who was driving [OMIT NAME] run into me. Because I know [OMIT NAME], I know those boys. I grew up with those boy at San Juan, and the boy run me with the engine, it cut my diving pants, my whole diving pants get cut up with the propellor. They almost kill me, they wanted to kill me, they battle with me twenty minutes and can't and they get frighten and they off and gone and left my little brother floating up right there, dead."

And the only reason Kirian could think of for the attack was that his cousins are involved in a gang war on the island. But even though he said he's not a part of that, the men were coming to bury them.

Kirian Espat, Brother of Deceased
"I'm not into trouble, I have two small babies and a next one on the way. I have one that's 6 and one that's 4, already going to school, and those boys ambush we, and try chance us off our life, they killed my little brother in front of me, bawling for help. And they wanted to take us back behind Bomba and chop us up because it's right around Cangrejo it happen, they wanted to chop us up, I see they have a pick to dig hole in his boat, a long big pick, and two shovel and a long black machete, four of them were in the boat."

And the sound of his little brother crying out for help and the memory of narrowly dodging bullets remains with Kirian, keeping him awake at night. And his father is crushed, saying that the men went there for a 'masacre.' And he had a message for those at the top.

Anthony Espat, Father of Deceased "I wanna say something to our country, I feel like it's too much, I feel like we need to ask to please our minister to do something about this, to change the system, you cannot have a killer do one, twice, and again and again, how many times he have to do this to give him life in prison?"

"In my knowledge, I think we shouldn't got no kind of relation, the government, with the gang members, you are petting them up and this is not supposed to happen, we are never going to stop this killing if they don't change the rules."

"I see it everyday in the news, how they're killing the people, the young guys. I prefer they killed me and not kill my baby, because my baby hasn't lived anything yet."

Jerry Espat had a common-law wife and a 1-year-old daughter.

Many from the Espat family have died in violent incidents on the island. Rolando Espat Sr, who is this victim's uncle, has lost four sons: Charlie, who was found in a shallow grave in Orange Walk with his cousin, Daniel Alamilla; Byron Espat, who was stabbed to death inside a club; Rolando Espat Jr, who was fatally shot close to his home; and little Daniel Espat, a 2-year-old killed while sleeping. Rolando Sr's brother-in-law, Edwardo Gutierrez was also a victim of this gang war, and he was a victim in a triple homicide.

Two More Charged For Espat Murder

Earlier in the news we told you about the Espat brothers, who were ambushed and shot at, leaving one brother dead in the water. Police had arrested one person for murder, but at 6:30 tonight, we learned that they have arrested two other men. 22-year-old Pedro Tun and 36-year-old Sergio Luis Tun were charged jointly for 2 counts of attempted murder, 2 counts of use of deadly means of harm and 1 count of grievous harm.

Channel 7

Murder at Sea: Gunmen Ambush Espat Brothers, Jerry Dies

The Espat family from San Pedro is asking for justice after one of their own was gunned down while fishing at sea on Saturday. Jerry Espat and three of his siblings were diving and fishing near Cangrejo Caye, about five miles south of Ambergris Caye when they were attacked by gunmen in two boats. Several bullets made their mark on Jerry, whose body was discovered the following day near some mangroves. News Five's Duane Moody reports.

Duane Moody, Reporting

On Saturday, the Espat brothers from San Pedro: Jerry Espat, Luis Enrique Santoya, Ricardo Anthony Espat and Kirian Espat headed to a location near Cangrejo Caye for a fishing trip which turned deadly when four men on two separate boats drove up and opened fired on the group. Jerry and Kirian were in the water at the time diving for conch when they were ambushed. Jerry died and his body was found on Sunday, while Kirian and the others escaped with their lives.

Kirian Espat, Shooting Victim

"Four ah we mi deh out there, four breddas. They ambush we and dehn try fu kill we. Dehn shot up after my bredda and dehn shoot up the boat. And then only me and my lee bredda, Jerry Espat stay ina di water. Dehn bwai come out from the bush and wah next boat rush my lee bredda and shot up ahn right in front of me ina ih back. Ih get like six gunshot.The gun end up di jam pan dehn; and dehn end up di piic up wah shovel and a long machete and try whap me. Dehn whap up me ina my head. and I still noh give up for my life. I hide underneath the bow off of the boat and I di hide and I the breathe and I di come up and I di breathe. And the bally weh di drive, Toshie, he run into me."

"Dehn shot up Jerry in front of his brother. Kirian Espat was floating like a fifteen feet away from Jerry. Jerry was saying, "Bwai Kir, what you gonna do?" Kirian telling me that he almost cried telling him what we gonna do? "Help me Kir, help me!" My son say mien, how I gonna help him dad? I can’t help him. I am defensible too." So whenever dehn come, he see when the guy come and do so to Jerry Espat, bam, bam, bam, bam. They were in the water. My son still had on his fins and his mask."

Injured during the attack, Ricardo Espat and Luis Santoya fled the area towards San Pedro to get help, but were pursued by the gunmen, who continued to fire shots at them.

Anthony Espat

"He come and spin and he can’t stop to pick up ih bredda dehn. So the next one, Ricardo Espat say let's go let's go fi home Luis. Let's go. They come to the island. The red boat follow them from Cayo Cangrejo to this gas station in the back. Right there, they stop follow them. They came shooting all over the river, inside the river. The green boat dah di one weh come and kill Jerry."

Jerry's body was recovered from mangroves near Cangrejo Caye one day later on Sunday.

ASP Fitzroy Yearwood, Communications Director, Belize Police Department

"About nine a.m. on Sunday, police received information that there was a body floating in the sea near some mangroves in that same area believed to be Jerry Espat. It was confirmed that it was Jerry, now deceased. So investigators are trying to identify these occupants that aggressed them on the sea on Saturday leading to now a fatal where Jerry Espat lost his life."

The Espats are devastated by the attack and the death of their loved one. Overwhelmed with grief, Patriarch Anthony Espat is concerned about their safety and wants justice.

Anthony Espat

"They went with a clean mind to do some working. We sell in all of the restaurants in San Pedro. We are well known by the island, by the restaurants. We sell in all different restaurants every day and this is not fair. I want to say something to our country. I feel like it is too much. I feel like we need to ask to please our minister to do something about this, to change the system. You cannot have a guy, a killer do it once, twice and again and again. How many times he have to do this."

Several persons are in police custody at this time, pending further investigation. But the brothers recognised their attackers because they grew up with them. The family is puzzle and does not understand why they targeted.

Kirian Espat

"I know dehn bwai. I see dehn. I grow up with dehn bwai dah San Juan and bally run with the engine and try run into me. He cut my diving pants with the propeller. Dehn nearly kill me. Dehn battle with me nearly twenty minutes and can’t. And dehn get frighten and dehn just take off and gone and lef my lee bredda di float up right dehn dead."

Anthony Espat

"It's friends from school when they were a kid. Friends from school; he tell them "Tush, why you gonna do me this? Why you're doing this?� What I do you? What I do you Tush, what I do you?" they recognised them. They are friends from school. He called ahn by ih name and tell ahn why you're doing this to me; we don't do you nothing."

Late this evening, the Police Department announced they have made an arrest. Gabriel Villafranco of San Pedro has been charged with murder, attempted murder, use of deadly means of harm and wounding. Police have also charged Pedro and Sergio Luis Tun jointly for two counts each for attempted murder, use of deadly means of harm, and grievous harm.

Channel 5

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline

San Pedro Accused Killer To Court, Cops Block Out Media

It was a full day of criminal court for San Pedro Magistrate Christina Perrera, we'll tell you about her first high profile case in a moment, but her second of the day was that of Gabriel Villafranco and the Tun brothers, 22-year-old Pedro and 36-year-old Sergio Luis. Each of those men was read a series of 4 charges being the murder of Jerry Espat, the attempted murder of Kirian Espat, intent to cause dangerous harm, and deadly use harm. No bail was granted to any of the men because of the nature of their offenses. But outside the courtroom family members of the Tun brothers were incensed. They say their relatives are innocent and that they have credible alibi's. We spoke, off camera, to one family member ahead of the proceedings.

Reporter
"What's being said in the court of public opinion is that this is a gang war that playing out, a gang war that's been in effect for a while. How does that fit in with your family members and what you know about them?"

Voice of: Family member of the accused
"To be honest with you I am not aware. Like I said I don't know, I can't answer that, because only them know what they have any problem. I can't tell you if he have a problem with them. I can't answer you that and the thing is that I look at the news last night and I listened to them talking and like it puzzled me, because the name that he called him, none of them are by that nickname he called and none of them lives in San Juan, none of my brothers live in San Juan."

Reporter
"We know that your family has discovered video of your family members, at a store at the time that they're supposed to have committed this grievous crime, tell me about that process and how you're trying to bring that video forth to clear their names?"

Family member of the accused
"Well, I came yesterday to San Pedro to try and get, because when I called my mom was the one to call me and tell me what's going on, so, I came and I went to the store that they told me that he went to buy a triple antibiotic the morning, one of them, Sergio, went to buy a triple antibiotic at quality, then from there one of my relatives said that he went to but, they recall sending the other one, Pedro to buy chicken cuts and puddings for my grandmother that comes in the little cup and he went and he took his little son with him to the store."

"So we went and I saw the footage at 777 Supermarket and I saw him coming in at 10:12 in the store, the camera saw him coming in and paying at the counter."

Reporter
"What was your reaction when viewing the proof that your family members have an alibi."

Family member of the accused
"Oh I was happy because I said that with this they will be free not knowing that couple of hours after, you know when I went up to ask the guy went up to me and told me that they will be charged."

"I came and I brought those and I asked to see a police officer that they told me to see and when I told him he didn't want to just listen to it, he didn't even want to check them."

"To make just a couple hours after your hope is gone because then you have the proof and it's like that's not good enough."

Villafranco and the Tun's were each read and made to understand their charges, no plea taken and their next court date is January 5th.

In another irrational move by the police, the media was strictly banned from getting footage of the accused - which is standard practice once they are charged. But, police would not allow our crew to do its work today. The Police Press Office has also not relied photos of the accused - which, again, is standard in any case where criminal charges are brought.

Channel 7

Family Rejects Charges Against Trio Remanded for Murder at Sea

Three men were arraigned in the San Pedro Magistrate's Court this afternoon in connection with this weekend's shooting incident at sea that ended in the death of Jerry Espat. Twenty-two-year-old Pedro Tun, thirty-six-year-old Sergio Tun and thirty-four-year-old Gabriel Villafranco were remanded to prison until January fifth after they appeared before Magistrate Cristina Perera this afternoon. But their relatives are saying that the police have the wrong guys and they have the surveillance footage and receipts to prove it. News Five's Duane Moody reports.

Duane Moody, Reporting

Police believe that Gabriel Villafranco along with Luis and Sergio Tun was responsible for the shooting at sea on October second in which the Espat brothers were ambushed by four gunmen on two separate boats. The incident which occurred at Cangrejo Caye, some forty-five minutes away from Ambergris Caye, ended with Jerry Espat being shot to death while several others were injured. Kirian Espat, brother of the deceased said that he recognised their attackers.

Kirian Espat, Shooting Victim

"I know dehn bwai. I see dehn. I grow up with dehn bwai dah San Juan and bally run with the engine and try run into me. He cut my diving pants with the propeller. Dehn nearly kill me. Dehn battle with me nearly twenty minutes and can’t. And dehn get frighten and dehn just take off and gone and lef my lee bredda di float up right dehn dead."

"It's friends from school when they were a kid. Friends from school; he tell them "Tush, why you gonna do me this? Why you're doing this?� What I do you? What I do you Tush, what I do you?" they recognised them. They are friends from school. He called ahn by ih name and tell ahn why you're doing this to me; we don't do you nothing."

The victims have since given statements to the police, in which the names of at least two of their attackers were mentioned. On Monday evening, three persons were charged: Gabriel Villafranco, Pedro Tun and Sergio Tun - none of these men, we are told, were those identified in the statement. Today, the families of the accused men, who were arraigned this afternoon, say that the police have it wrong.

Voice of: Relative of Accused

"The names that the guys called on the media is none of them. None of them are by that name and they don't live in San Juan that the guy said."

Duane Moody

"So your relatives are being targeted for no reason?"

"Well that's the way how we feel because they can’t split themselves in two; they can’t be at the store and then be where the incident happened."

She says that she visited the police with surveillance footage from two different stores dated October second which captures the accused men inside the stores at the time when the incident purportedly happened at sea. But they say the police wouldn't entertain them.

"One of them went to buy a triple antibiotic at the Quality Poultry and the other one went to 77 Supermarket to purchase chicken cuts and some bedding stuff for my grandmother that is sick as well. I came to the police station and asked them if they wanted to see the footage so that they have proof that one was at Quality was at 9:37 and the other one at the Chinese store is at 10:12. The police refuse to take the footage and doesn't even want to listen to any of us. I even showed him and he said he has footage as well."

Like the Espats, the Tun and Villafranco families want justice.

"They will be remanded because it is for attempt murder or cases that don't have bail."

Duane Moody

"So justice - that's what your family wants?"

"That's what we want because then it is unfair. If the guys know who did it; they are calling names, why the police are making it and none of them by the name that the young man said, none of them are by that nickname."

Duane Moody

"So what's the next step for you guys?"

"Well we got a lawyer and from there he is going to proceed with what's going to happen."

Duane Moody for News Five.

Villafranco was arraigned for murder, attempted murder, use of deadly means of harm and wounding, while Sergio and Pedro Tun were charged jointly for two counts each of attempted murder, use of deadly means of harm and one count each of grievous harm.

Channel 5

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Wanted Man For San Pedro Murder

25-year-old Jerry Espat was murdered on Saturday while he was diving for conch with his brothers. His older sibling, Kirian Espat, reported that two boats ambushed them on the water and opened fire. And he also told us that while they know their relatives have been involved in a gang war on the island, they have no part in it.

And that war is one that's been going on for years and while police have made three arrests in this murder, they're looking for another well-known suspect, 22-year-old Delson Paguada. He's from the San Mateo area of San Pedro and he is reportedly a fisherman. The police are asking the public to keep an eye out, and if you know his whereabouts, to report it to the San Pedro police station.

Accused San Pedranos To Court, No Police Protection

And while he is at large, his alleged accomplices are in jail.

Tonight Gabriel Villafranco, the man charged with the murder of 25-year-old Jerry Espat as well as his alleged side-men, Pedro and Sergio Tun, who are themselves charged with the attempted murder of Kirian Espat, use of deadly means of harm, and dangerous harm, are all on remand at the Belize Central Prison. This is despite the fact that the Tun family believes their brothers have a credible alibi.

And while the alleged trio of murderer and attempted murders including Villafranco and the Tun brothers were arraigned yesterday in the San Pedro Magistrate's Court, island cops irrationally refused to allow them to be filmed or photographed. So we captured them today.

These photos taken at Belize City's magistrate's court were snapped in the moments after a committal warrant was issued for all three men.

And at 3:30 this evening, Villfranco and the Tun brothers were escorted into the van and taken to the Belize Central Prison until their next court date set for January 5, 2022.

Channel 7

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Delson Paguada Arrested

Delson Paguada is in police custody. He was wanted by police for the October 2nd shooting at Cangrejo Caye near San Pedro Town, which resulted in the death of Jerry Espat.

====================

Delson Paguada remanded for shooting incident at Cangrejo Caye

[Linked Image]Police have arrested, charged, and remanded 22-year-old Delson Paguada, in connection with the October 2nd shooting at Cangrejo Caye that resulted in the death of Jerry Espat. Paguada had been sought by police following the incident. Days later, he reportedly handed himself into authorities accompanied by an attorney, and on Tuesday, October 12th, Paguada was arraigned at the San Pedro Magistrate Court for the charges of Attempted Murder, Grievous Harm, Use of Deadly Means of Harm, and Wounding.

Paguada is not a stranger to police, and has allegedly been involved in the drug turf war on the island blamed for a spike in crime some years ago, particularly in 2018. In January of that same year, Paguada, along with a 45-year-old man and a minor were arrested for the deadly shooting of Jimell Paul Jex and the wounding of his cousin Dion Neal. Paguada and the other adult were formally arraigned at the Magistrate Court in Belize City for the charge of Murder. Both denied the accusation. The minor was sent to the Wagner's Youth Facility, while both adults were sent to the Belize Central Prison until their next court date on April 27, 2018. Paguada continued to claim his innocence, and in June 2019, Chief Magistrate Sharon Frazer asked both accused to provide the court with their alibi statements and names of their witnesses in writing within the week. Paguada reportedly intended to call six persons to testify in his favor, and some time after, was reportedly released and was back on the island.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Another person arrested and charged for the deadly shooting incident at Cangrejo Caye

[Linked Image]A fifth person has been arrested and charged with the deadly shooting incident which occurred on October 2nd at Cangrejo Caye area near San Pedro Town resulting in the death of Jerry Espat. On Monday, October 18th, 31-year-old Carlos Salazar, a fisherman of the San Mateo subdivision was formally charged for the crime of Murder, Attempted Murder, Use of Deadly Means of Harm, and Wounding.

Salazar joins Gabriel Villafranco, brothers Pedro and Serio Tun and Delson Paguada, also accused of being involved in the Cangrejo Caye shoot-out. On October 5th, Villafranco was arraigned for the charges of Murder, Attempted Murder, Use of Deadly Means of Harm, and Wounding. The Tun brothers were arraigned for the charges of (2) counts of Attempted Murder, (2) counts of Use of Deadly Means of Harm, and (1) count of Grievous Harm.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.