Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
P
Nice pictures and thansk for posting them. Looks like you had fun! I just got mine back and apparently there was something wrong with my camera - they all came out in panoramic size. So the nice camera shop lady is reprinting them and I got a lesson in Photography 101...the difference between the viewfinder and the lens. Time to get a new (and improved camera). I have the same digital camera as you, jane, but didn't trust myself with it on this trip.

Pagodacook

L
L
Great Pixs... I can't wait to get there. Did you like Marumba, did you do the spa.

Thinking of doing the Altun Ha tour but it's a toss up between the Lamanai or Altun Ha.

Thxs for the great shots.

oh! PCook! i love that camera. you mean the olympus c-700? it too took a lot of training at home. i was the worst photographer ever. but the c-700 is awesome. (except i keep losing the lens cap). learning the modes & menus is the hardest. frank uses the "auto" setting most of the time, you almost can't screw up.

i have a lot of diff with night shots with it. can't hold the camera still with the shutter open. all come out blurry.

go somewhere neat & just start experimenting. here was my fist real try (sorry to bore you): http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=44179646575_21933178403&US=0&collid=77022649303

ps isn't the PA weather glorious this week?

So is Toronto. I'm just sitting here soaking up some rays. Nice pictures Jane.

Jim

**Jim
O
OP Offline
O
Maruba was fine. I did not go to the ruins. I just went straight to Maruba. I had the mud massage and so kind of hair thing. It was really nice.

Jackie

[This message has been edited by o jackie (edited 07-12-2002).]

P
P
Sweetjane-
Yep, that's the one (Olympus C-700 with the 10x zoom). I love it, too. Still trying to master the ins and outs of printing out photos at home. I have a good printer but I think I need the special photo cartridge to make them reall y nice. You're right, this PA weather is perfect right now. Much better than that hazy smokey stuff we had over the weekend (blown down from Canada's fires). Oh, by the way, about that lens cap...mine is attached with a little cord that came with the camera. I think I had to attach it myself but it is worth looking into.

Pagodacook ("PCook" - I like that! [Linked Image] )

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 324 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.