Next Thread
Print Thread
Another Plane Lands, Another Cop Caught #554238
11/30/21 05:23 AM
11/30/21 05:23 AM
oregon, spr
Marty Online happy OP

Marty  Online Happy OP

It's almost like deja vu - police were alerted to the landing of a suspected drug plane in the early hours of Sunday morning, and when they went out to the Mountain Pine Ridge area, they caught one of their own - and this police corporal was previously a member of the GSU under ACP Marco Vidal and now works as security for his wife, DPP Cheryl Lynn Vidal.

But while we've seen this film before - in the November 4th plane landing - the difference is that only the charred remains of the single engine aircraft were found - no drugs. And rather than the Bladen 11, the police have the Hidden Valley Four in their custody.

Today the commissioner of police - who has recently returned from his trip to Turkey - spoke about this latest plane landing, and the frustration of knowing his own officers are involved. Courtney Menzies has this story.

Another police officer is behind bars tonight after another suspected drug plane landed in Belize, this time in the Hidden Valley area of Mountain Pine Ridge. But unlike the landing in Bladen, there were no drugs found, just four men in the area who claim they were hunting.

And one of the reasons the drugs were able to disappear may be because JIAC lost sight of the track as the plane was flying, and so by the time they responded, it had already landed.

Chester Williams, Commissioner of Police
"As the commissioner of police I have no operational command of the JIAC, it falls under the ministry of defense. Nonetheless, just to give you a synopsis of what I know, from what I have been briefed, the plane was being tracked leaving South America coming to our direction, I think that night there were three tracks that were being monitored, and the tracks disappeared off the radar and suddenly reappeared when they were already in our airspace and therefore the teams could have not been deployed as quickly as they could have been. Nonetheless, when the information came from the Mexican air asset that the place was spotted on the ground in the Mountain Pine Ridge area, the JIAC quickly coordinating teams to respond to that location and teams went into the area and as they were doing so, they encountered two vehicles, they were able to stop one and the other managed to escape. The one that they stopped had three occupants, one of whom is a corporal of police who is assigned as security at the DPP Belize City office and the other two persons were from the San Ignacio area. Those persons were detained and are in police custody at this time."

But while their searches for the drugs were futile, the police managed to catch another suspect.

"We also received information of a third person who was involved who was the driver of the vehicle that managed to evade the team that intercepted the other vehicle. That person is a Mennonite who lives in the Spanish Lookout area and who also have a farm not too far from where the plane landed. We were able to detain that person yesterday evening and we found in his sofa a little over $12,000 which he could not account for. We also found the vehicle that had escaped the team that tried to intercept it however it was long after he had disposed of the cargo."

And so now, the police have the Hidden Valley Four, their vehicles, and their weapons - which includes shotguns, a pistol and a .223 rifle licensed to the corporal - in custody. But the men aren't cooperating, saying they have an alibi.

Courtney Menzies:
"Sir are the detainees claiming they were hunting and is this a credible alibi or excuse?"

"Well, yes they claimed that they were hunting and I agree that they were hunting cocaine."

But that cocaine isn't the only thing that's missing - the pilot is also nowhere to be found, and the commissioner says he might not even be alive.

"I went to the spot personally yesterday and I saw the location and I'm still wondering if the pilot is alive because the plane actually slammed into the forest and it would appear that the pilot may have been hurt or dead, we don't know but we're still wondering how he is alive if he is alive. Yes there are several outlets, it's the first time I went to that area but there are many outlets that can be used to maneuver in that area."

And right now, the commander of operations, ACP Alford Grinage is out combing the area with his team, and they are optimistic that they'll find what they're looking for.

According to the ComPol, the small aircraft would only be able to hold about 500 kilos of cocaine.

Cop Worked Under ACP Vidal

And since this police corporal had once been connected with Vidal, we asked the ComPol what this meant for the ACP - who is already on administrative leave and whose COST team was disbanded permanently. Williams explained that based on evidence gathered during the investigation on Vidal, they would be recommending to the Security Services Commission that he be placed on suspension.

"I don't know if he was a part of the COST team but yes he was a part of GSU I think. Remember most of the time GSU were in existence under Mr Vidal I was away at law school so I am not too familiar with all the members of GSU then but from what I have been told he was a member of GSU under Mr Vidal. He wasn't a member of the COST team but he also worked in Belize City with Mr Vidal I think in the SOT team."

Courtney Menzies:
"Since this corporal was under Marco Vidal at one point, does this raise any more suspicion for the ACP and will you eventually maybe have to search his phone?"

"There are certain things that we are doing, I have said before that we are conducting an internal investigation in respect to Mr Vidal, that internal investigation should be completed today and the finding should be submitted to the CEO for the CEO to make representation to the services commission for Mr Vidal's suspension pending the possible hearing for this very matter."

Channel 7

Fourth Drug Plane Landing in Belize this Month: Police Officer to Be Charged

For the fourth time in a month, a drug plane has been discovered soon after it landed in Belize – and for the second time in that period, at least one police officer has been accused of some level of involvement. Today Commissioner of Police, Chester Williams, held a press conference. News Five’s Marion Ali was there.

Marion Ali, Reporting

The burnt remains of a fuselage discovered on a dirt road in the Mountain Pine Ridge area on Sunday morning are the only signs that a plane had crashed landed there. By the time law enforcement authorities got to the scene, all the contents had been removed, except for a few pieces if firearms. Commissioner of Police, Chester Williams told the media today that the plane was being tracked ever since it left South America and headed in this direction. But, it tracks disappeared off radar detection. By the time it reappeared, the aircraft was already within our airspace. Nonetheless, the JIOC (Joint Intelligence Operating Centre) deployed teams after Mexican law enforcers alerted Belizean authorities of its location in the Pine Ridge area.

“They encountered two vehicles. They were able to stop one and the other managed to escape. The one that they stopped had three occupants, one of whom is a corporal of police who is assigned as security at the DPP office. And the other two persons were from the San Ignacio area. Those persons were detained and are in Police custody at this time.”

Williams said that their investigations also led them to another suspect.

Chester Williams

“We also received information of a third person who was involved who was the driver of the vehicle that managed to evade the team that intercepted the other vehicle and that person is a Mennonite who lives in the Spanish Lookout area and also have a farm not too far from where the plane landed. We were able to detain that person yesterday evening, and we found in his sofa over twelve thousand dollars which she could not account for, and also found the vehicle that had escaped the team that tried to intercept it. However, it was long after he had disposed of the cargo but we have the vehicle I our custody; we have him in our custody.”

The close succession of Belizean police officers being accused of involvement in narco-plane landings has created a bad image for the Belize Police Department, one that Commissioner Williams says he will try to correct. He had a word of caution for corrupt police officers who choose to run afoul of the law.

Chester Williams

“We do have police officers who are working along with the cartels. We can’t run away from it. What I can assure you is that once they manifest themselves, we are going to cut their necks. I’m not going to waste time. Because as a police officer, much more is expected of you and when you venture into these activities, you don’t only embarrass yourself. You embarrass your whole family, the whole nation.”

The detainees will be charged on Tuesday.

Channel 5

Re: Another Plane Lands, Another Cop Caught [Re: Marty] #554263
12/01/21 05:10 AM
12/01/21 05:10 AM
oregon, spr
Marty Online happy OP

Marty  Online Happy OP

Police Get Pilot and 1,000 Lbs of Cocaine

Tonight, the Police Department is celebrating another bust in the drug plane department with the capture of the Hidden Valley Plane's pilot and hundreds of kilos of cocaine.

The pilot was discovered last night at around 7 in the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve. Reports are that officers from the Special Branch found Jose Alberto Martinez Quintero "broken up" but alive. He was rushed to the Western Regional Hospital where he was receiving treatment before being transported to the KHMH, where is now under guard by members of the GI3 and other uniformed officers. He reportedly has significant injuries but remains conscious and reports suggest he is cooperating with police. He is said to be in his twenties and is either of Mexican or Columbian nationality.

And so police made that big arrest last night, and then earlier today, the teams in the Mountain Pine Ridge area discovered 25 and a half bales of cocaine, which has a total weight of 510 kilos or 1,124 pounds.

Yesterday the ComPol estimated that the plane would only be able to hold that amount, judging by the size of the single engine Cessna Centurion. This is the same type of plane that was found burnt in the Kanantik area of Stann Creek last week. It's payload minus fuel is about 1,100 pounds.

Hidden Valley Six Arraigned, Cop Included

And before the pilot and the drugs were found, the Hidden Valley Six were discovered in the Mountain Pine Ridge area hours after the plane landed. Yesterday, Commissioner of Police Chester Williams detailed the capture of four men, but this afternoon, six of them went before the San Ignacio Magistrate's Court. The men - which include one police corporal and one Mennonite - are accused of facilitating the landing of the drug plane.

As you heard yesterday, they were found with no drugs and only licensed weapons. The reason they gave for being in the area was that they were hunting, and tonight, we've learnt that it's something the group does often. But will that excuse hold up in court? The men have a long way to go but for tonight, they have been remanded to the Belize Central Prison. Courtney Menzies camped outside the court this afternoon and has this story.

Police Corporal Eric Young and five other men, Miguel Angel Zetina, Edwin Armando Gonzalez, Jaime Umberto Maaz, Edilberto Medrano, and Salus Penner, were in court today on a single charge of conspiracy to land a plane without the permission of the Ministry of Aviation.

The men were remanded to prison and will have to say there at least until Friday - if bail submissions are heard. But Attorney Bryan Neal, who is representing Zetina, Gonzalez, Maaz, and Medrano, says he will file the application as soon as possible.

Bryan Neal, Attorney
"We made submissions for the grant of bail, the magistrate considered the submissions and exercised her discretion to refuse bail."

Courtney Menzies:
"And will you be seeking bail this coming Friday?"

Bryan Neal, Attorney
"Yes, well, I don't know, it's up to the supreme court to determine when it will be heard but we will put in an application for bail as early as tomorrow for my four clients."

But until then, his clients are sticking to their story - that they were hunting in Mountain Pine Ridge and were just caught at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Bryan Neal, Attorney
"As it stands, how the law stands, it is not for them to prove that they were hunting, it is for the police to prove that they were landing the plane and we have seen nothing, that was one of our submissions in court, we saw nothing to suggest that a plane was being landed so we made that submission but the court has denied bail."

"They were very concerned, none of them have criminal records, none of them have been before the court ever, and so to be on this position, with the spotlight on planes landing every so often in Belize now, they are very concerned about the negative spotlight that has been thrown even before the trial has transpired."

And the other two accused men share those sentiments. Reports are that Corporal Eric Young was distraught to find himself on the other side of the law after nearly a decade in the department.

He and Penner are sharing attorney Richard "Dickie" Bradley but attorney Arthur Saldivar was holding brief on his behalf. Saldivar told us that the men were blindsided by the arrest and that, in Young's case, hunting is part of his routine.

Arthur Saldivar, Attorney
"I believe that Mr Young and Mr Penner have been adamant that they have not done anything, not involved in any plane, and has held to that position that they were only out there hunting and they were totally unaware of this airplane that they have been charged for, in fact they were more than 12 miles away from that area from what I've been told."

Courtney Menzies:
"And Mr Young has given how many years to the police department?"

"18 years of stellar service. He does not have any disciplinary actions brought against him in his tenure as a police officer and again it's an unfortunate situation that he finds himself in but as is the law he's presumed innocent until proven guilty."

Courtney Menzies:
"And he's somebody, I understand from his family, he goes hunting often, that is something regular for him."

"Yes and there's evidence of that all over Facebook, in fact any time he goes hunting he posts pictures of his catch and that has been his hobby for quite a long time."

The men are scheduled to return to court on February 22nd, 2022.

Channel 7

Re: Another Plane Lands, Another Cop Caught [Re: Marty] #554280
12/02/21 05:33 AM
12/02/21 05:33 AM
oregon, spr
Marty Online happy OP

Marty  Online Happy OP

What Happened In Hidden Valley

Tonight, additional details have emerged that paint a clearer picture of Sunday's drug plane landing in Mountain Pine Ridge. It was around 2am when the pilot set his sights on a private airstrip in the area. Just a few minutes before, the narcos on the ground forced the airstrip's watchmen to allow the plane to land. But police believe that due to the fog, the pilot miscalculated and crash landed.

A major setback, but still, the two pilots survived and the narcos began offloading the two dozen bales of cocaine from the Cessna Centurion.

But they were trapped in the MPR area when officers responded and blocked off the entry and exit ways. And while some of the narcos managed to escape, the police made a sizeable bust of men and drugs.

Commissioner of Police, Chester Williams, divulged the details at length during an hour long press conference. Courtney Menzies put the pieces together and has this story of what happened in Hidden Valley.

While this photo may look like stacks of Apple MacBook Pros, they're in fact 514 bricks of cocaine. They were discovered in the Mountain Pine Ridge area yesterday by police teams that have been on the ground since the landing of the drug plane on Sunday.

But before they discovered the drugs, they found the co-pilot, 27-year-old Jesus Alberto Quintero Martinez, who is from Sinaloa, Mexico - suggesting that he could have ties to the powerful Sinaloa Cartel.

It's a major development since the ComPol's last press conference on Monday, and today he gave us an update on the police's work in the jungles of MPR.

"On Monday, we were able to locate the pilot of the plane who is a Mexican and he was severely injured. Apparently suffering from a broken leg and a broken arm. The pilot is admitted in one of our hospitals in this country, I'm not going to say where. We spent the night in the Pine Ridge and yesterday morning just before midday, Mr Grinage and his team came upon what we believe was the content of the aircraft, which happened to be 22 and a half bales of suspected cocaine amounting to 514 bricks and just over 700 kilos. The suspected cocaine was removed from the area yesterday, has been processed and now is being kept pending destruction."

"Our operations also unearthed a grey Toyota Hilux which belong to the wife of one of the Mennonite who we believe is in involved in the plane landing and is also detained and is being charged in respect to conspiring to land the plane. That vehicle was found not too far from where the drugs was found. We also believe that that was the vehicle used to move the pilot from where the plane had crashed."

And while they've got the six who have been arraigned, and the pilot, they're still missing a few links - including the other pilot and the drug caretakers.

"The co-pilot was found not too far from the outlet, the main outlet, near the highway which means they were already trying to take him out of the area, but because the checkpoint was there, they could not have so they abandoned him before the checkpoint so what would have been done, they would have tried to walk him through the bushes, past the checkpoint, but then the police were able to spot them and he was intercepted."

"The plane actually had two pilots when it came, it had the pilot and the co-pilot. The one we have in custody is the co-pilot. Based on what we gathered is that the pilot, because what you all need to understand, when we have these plane landings, the most important asset is the plane landing, the pilot is more important than the drugs, because the pilot can always be used to fly again so they will always seek to secure the pilot first. So one of the vehicles that evaded the law enforcement team that responded, we believe that was carrying the other pilot who I'm told was also injured but not as severely injured as the one who was left behind."

"We do believe that they were some persons manning the drugs and perhaps when they heard the police in the area, they might have flee, leaving the drugs behind. What we also believed is that the drugs was not always there, it was somewhere else but perhaps during the course of our operations in the jungle, they believed we were getting too close and they moved it to that location where it was found. So we have a pretty good idea who is the person who was responsible for manning the drugs and that happened to be the brother of the Mennonite that we have detained. He is still being sought, we have not been able to find him and may I also say the Mennonite who is detained, Mr Penner, is the holder of two gun license and we have not been able to locate his guns and he is saying he don't know where his guns are so we believe his guns were being used by those manning the drugs as their protection."

And police believe the other pilot, along with the narcos, escaped using this white Hilux, property of Penner.

Jules Vasquez:
"Is it felt that that truck that eluded law enforcement has gone across-

"We have found that vehicle, it's in our custody, we have that vehicle."

Jules Vasquez:
"So where are the people?"

"Well we found it couple hours after."

Jules Vasquez:
"And that's the hilux belonging to Mr Penner's wife?"

"That's the white Hilux you see in the compound here. No, that belong to Mr Penner. His wife's one is a grey one which is still in the jungle. It is in a very steep area and it is difficult to be removed but we're getting it out from there today."

So to recap, those two trucks, along with this black Toyota pickup are currently in police custody, as well as Police Corporal Eric Young, Salus Penner, and four other Belizeans, and the Mexican pilot.

And with all the new information that the police have gathered over the past two days and two nights in the jungle, they will be looking to upgrade the charge for the detainees, despite the "hunting" alibi.

"Now that the content of the plane has been found, they will be additionally charged for conspiring to import cocaine into the country and the pilot will be charged for importing cocaine into the country."

Reporter:
"The family of one of the men, in terms of the claim that they were hunting, the family claims they were hunting there for days."

"They were hunting there for days, you should have asked them where is the game they caught for the days they were hunting. That would be a good question to ask them. And I will leave it at that."

And this hunting crew is currently on remand at the Belize Central Prison and won't be in court until February 22nd. Meanwhile the Mexican pilot is under guard at a hospital and the police are on the hunt for others that were involved.

We must make the correction that while the ComPol said that the officers found 22 and a half bales, it was actually 25 and a half. Additionally, he mentioned that the weight of the drugs amounted to over 700 kilos, when in reality it is only 579.34 kilos, or 1,277.23 pounds.

What Happened To The Other Half Of The Bale?

But while the ComPol made that slip during the conference, the fact is that the bust includes a half a bale - which, experienced persons tell us - is not how the narcos ship their cargo.

Add this to the revelation of dirty cops in the department, there is inevitably speculation that the officers who found the drugs may have siphoned off half a bale. It may be a painful inference, but, in the current climate, very possible.

Today, the Commissioner quickly shut down that notion, saying that these officers have been nothing but hardworking and honest even when they could have easily taken the entire stash.

Jules Vasquez:
"They're shipped intact, in full bales, so when a bale has been cut into, the question arises, forgive the cynicism, but this is the culture we're in, was it taken by law enforcement?"

"There is no reason or there is no iota of evidence to suggest that the law enforcement officers who found those drugs had tampered with it. Don't you also think that the persons who were involved in the movement of the drugs could have also taken their share from it? It can't be that you must always try to cast blame on those who seek to do good because the truth is these officers, if it is they wanted to be so corrupt, they could have simply found the drugs there, leave it there, walk away and pretend they couldn't find it. They were honest enough to report their findings and we deployed over 60 police officers in the jungle, almost the entire SPU and MIT were in the jungle because we were adamant that we must find the content of that plane so if you have 60 police officers in the jungle and half a bales missing, which is ten, what would 60 police officers do with ten? You don't think they would take more? Let's apply common sense."

Channel 7

Re: Another Plane Lands, Another Cop Caught [Re: Marty] #554298
12/02/21 04:11 PM
12/02/21 04:11 PM
oregon, spr
Marty Online happy OP

Marty  Online Happy OP

How Police Discovered Drug Payload in Mountain Pine Ridge
One thousand, two hundred and seventy-seven pounds of cocaine, packed tightly into twenty-five and a half bales, were seized by a team of police officers deep inside the forests of Mountain Pine Ridge on Tuesday morning. It followed an intense anti-drug operation to locate the illicit payload when a small drug plane came down hard on an improvised landing strip. So far, police have rounded up seven men and eighth is believed to be on the lam. Commissioner of Police Chester Williams, flanked by Commander of Operations, ACP Alford Grinage, detailed the recovery mission and how they came across a wounded Mexican pilot in the Mountain Pine Ridge wilderness. News Five’s Isani Cayetano reports.

Re: Another Plane Lands, Another Cop Caught [Re: Marty] #554388
12/08/21 05:13 AM
12/08/21 05:13 AM
oregon, spr
Marty Online happy OP

Marty  Online Happy OP
Group Claiming to Be Hunters Charged For Drug Trafficking

The Hidden Valley 6 were slapped with another charge today in court. Aside from conspiracy to land an airplane, they are now faced with abetment to the importation of 1,277 pounds of cocaine for allegedly facilitating the drug plane landing on November 28th.

You will recall that after the plane crash landed in the Mountain Pine Ridge area, the cops discovered Corporal Eric Young, Jaime Maaz, Miguel Zetina, Edwin Gonzalez, Edilberto Medrano and Saulus Penner coming out of the MPR a few hours after. The next day, they found the co-pilot, Jesus Martinez Quintero. And then on the 30th, they found the cocaine.

And while they have all these pieces, there's still a lot left to this puzzle. But for now, the police are working on ensuring that these charges stick, especially since the six men - minus the co-pilot - were found miles away from the plane and the drugs.

But the police say they have circumstantial evidence that could help them in court.

And today, the seven men were arraigned on the drug charge at the San Ignacio Magistrate's Court. They have not received bail, but have a bail hearing on Friday.

Channel 7

Re: Another Plane Lands, Another Cop Caught [Re: Marty] #554664
12/23/21 05:23 AM
12/23/21 05:23 AM
oregon, spr
Marty Online happy OP

Marty  Online Happy OP
Bail For Alleged MPR Drug Traffickers

The Hidden Valley 6 have spent 22 days in the Belize Central Prison and while they'll be there for another night, their attorneys are hoping they'll be out by tomorrow.

That's because this morning in a virtual hearing, Justice Antoinette Moore approved bail in the sum of $40,000, or two sureties of $20,000, for the five civilians and one police corporal.

The attorney for four of the civilians, Bryan Neal, explained that once his clients are released, they must report to the San Ignacio police station every Tuesday and Friday between 6am and 6pm. They also had to surrender their telephone numbers, and the assumption is that this is so they can be monitored.

Their next court date is on February 22nd and Neal said that they will be asking the court for disclosure since the prosecution has not released details of the evidence against his clients as yet.

Neal's clients, Miguel Angel Zetina, Edwin Armando Gonzalez, Jaime Umberto Maaz, and Edilberto Medrano, were found in the Mountain Pine Ridge area following the drug plane landing on November 28th. They, along with Corporal Eric Young and Saulus Penner, were charged with conspiracy to land the plane as well as abetment to the importation of 1,277 pounds of cocaine.

Channel 7

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
Maruba Beach Klub and Spa is the premiere Secret Beach spa and restaurant located on the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea at the center of Secret Beach, Belize
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
To Get Your Questions Answered

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
Caribbean Culture & Lifestyle
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
January
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 97 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics76,240
Posts492,995
Members20,051
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.