We are happy to announce that effective February 21st, 2022, the Belize Tourism Board has a new Quality Concierge desk which will serve as the main communication focal point for tourists, tourism service providers and the general public that seek specific support and assistance in the dispatching of concerns, complaints and request for assistance.
Our Quality Concierge is ready to provide superior guest support and customer service to international and domestic tourists and tourism service providers that require information, assistance and guidance in matters relating to tourism in Belize. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Provision of general travel-related information to tourists while in Belize;
- FAQs about the tourism regulatory and policy requirements for tourism providers and guests in Belize;
- Provision of information relating to special programs and initiatives at the BTB, such as:
- Basic troubleshooting and clear explanations regarding specialized quality management systems and program, such as the Tourism Gold Standard, Minimum Requirements;
- Basic FAQs on the Qualified Retired Persons Program at the BTB;
- Basic information on Training Opportunities and Activities;
- General Information on cruise tourism operations in Belize;
- Assisting with basic guest queries, concerns and requests in relation to security, safety and health issues.
For Direct access to the Quality Concierge call us at Phone number (501) 227-2420 EXT: 292, WhatsApp +501-614-7935 or email us at [email protected].