The famous travel media brand, PassportHeavy, recently uploaded on YouTube a review on their visit to our jewel, Belize! The movie-like video expresses every detail of their 34-day stay in the country, which was initially a 5-day trip. They shared the immersive experiences they had in San Ignacio, Hopkins, Placencia, Caye Caulker, and San Pedro- enjoying local cuisine and cultures. The video showcased many of what our bountiful country has to offer from jungle to reef.

===============

There's a unique energy that you experience when you come here, and I now understand why Belizians are so proud of their nation.

It's a combination of appreciating the nation's deep and proud history, incredible culinary experiences that are deeply connected to the country's history & a warm and welcoming society of people. It's also home to some of the bluest of waters, world-class dense jungles, and many natural landmarks like the world's largest LIVING barrier reef (since the deterioration of Australia's Great Barrier Reef). It's a scuba's and snorkeler's dream!

It's certainly a place worth investing time and resources in, which will come back 10-fold.

What I love most about our time here so far are little things like good wifi so I can work. There is room for improvement in some areas but this place's potential is undeniable.