Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#55882 08/12/02 03:59 AM
kerry Offline OP
OP Offline
been reading this board for quite some time...all of your info has been wonderful!!! we are 1 month & 26 days away to paradise!!!! anyone on the board going to be there the week of oct. 8 - 15???? we have looked at all of the photos, etc....can't wait to get down there....sure hope to get to meet some of you there....read lan's book, sp cool....loved it....be our tour guide....we'll be staying at lily's....i plan on doing alot of snorkeling...even got my own snorkel gear....i'm a happening unit!!!LOL!!!! anyone do the catamaran trip to caye caulker....heard about it....sounds pretty kool....any input?????also has anyone snorkeled the blue hole? well, stop by and have a beliken with us.....later.....kerry

#55883 08/12/02 08:09 AM
hi kerry - i've been down 3 years now and have stayed at lily's, the family there and the restaurant next door are just great people!! sunrises from the porch are awesome. we always do a cat trip to caye caulker and we go on the ElGato (they're moored on the pier just across from the cemetary). if you go w/them, tell geraldo & justo hi from renee. it's a beautiful sail! never snorkeled the blue hole but i hear you can tag along w/a dive group. i loved the snorkeling everywhere, even around the piers (right around the Amigos dive shop pier out your front door we found some interesting life, watch for the eels). try a night trip, awesome! hope your trip is fantastic (tip a belikins for me)!

#55884 08/12/02 02:44 PM
D
D
You will love the location of Lilies.
Stop in at Cholo and See Dreddy we called
him Freddy and have him make you a
Panty Ripper...
Really good!!

Check website for El GATO //ambergriscaye.com/elgato/index.html

#55885 08/13/02 12:32 AM
kerry Offline OP
OP Offline
thanx for your replies, d brandt and snowbird....glad to hear first hand about lilie's....just had a good feeling about the place, thru my research on the internet...felipe responded to my e-mail...just seemed like the place for me...not into alot of the fancy dancy stuff....just creature comforts...don't plan on hanging out in the room anyway....only have a week....and so much to see and do...i can hang out in my room at home....LOL!!! thanx for the el gato site too....looks interesting...but it states that a minimum of 4 persons is required....there are only 2 of us....anybody out there want to hook up with us?????

#55886 08/13/02 01:52 AM
Hi Kerry
My website is finished but you can take a peek at some of the pages that are done. I'm a Lily's fan and have some pictures posted -
under IMAGES go to BELIZE - Ambergrise Caye and under PLACES go to San Pedro Town. You will see how much I love this place. www.SeaMe1st.com
Harriette

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
#55887 08/13/02 08:01 AM
kerry - just stop and visit w/them at the boat, could be they have a group you can hook up with. sit w/felipe on the porch - he's full of stories. ENJOY!!(i'm so-o jealous)

p.s. harriette your site is great!

#55888 08/13/02 12:20 PM
kerry Offline OP
OP Offline
thanx again snowbird....and harriette....what a site!!!! thanx for sharing with me....can't wait to get down there!!!

#55889 08/14/02 04:08 PM
R
R
Kerry.
We're gonna be down there for that week too - 5 days actually. Dont stress yourself out making plans now - best to make the "Belize Time" schedule. Basically, do what feels good at the moment. Pretty much every activity is available with short notice. You will have a blast, rest assured.

Uh huh. Yep. That was me.
#55890 08/14/02 05:45 PM
kerry Offline OP
OP Offline
kool beans rubba....where will you be staying...and where are you from...i'm in louisiana....would love to hook up with you guys...we will be at lily's. look for 2 crazy cajun ladies...lol!!!and by no means am i stressing...just soaking up info...this trip is going to be the ultimate....half the fun for me is the planning....i only have a week....so i want to have some idea of what i want to do...and the best options...and with everyone on this board....it's happening!!!!!thanx to all for their input, pix, etc....keep it coming!!!

#55891 08/24/02 03:45 AM
kerry Offline OP
OP Offline
yahoooooo!!!!! 45 days and counting....there has to be someone else besides me and my buddy, kathy....and "rubba" who i have not heard back from....that will be down in a.c. oct. 8 - 15.....i would really like to hear from you, rubba....maybe we can hook up? i am so excited about this trip....my first time.....but, have done so much researching, on my own, and with all the suggestions of everyone on this board....i almost feel like i could be a native....LOL!....thanx for all your tips, suggestions, etc.....into snorkeling, and we've already stockpiled on "Cheez Whiz"!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.