Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
The owner of Sandy Toes Beach Bar & Grill gets ready to open a new restaurant, just a few blocks away...

[Linked Image]

Purple Pelican Restaurant Readies to Open And�Wow

The Purple Pelican Restaurant is set to open in the beginning of November in the most gorgeous over-the-water building that I can possibly imagine. I stopped in yesterday and last week to take pictures. I'll probably stop in again today. I am pretty close to speechless�it's that beautiful. The Purple Pelican Restaurant. Seating for 80! Opening at 4 pm for tapas and cocktails and beautiful dinner service in this new incredible space. At night�with beautiful lighting and�the sunset�this is going to be so beautiful. They are planning to open the first week of November, and I thought I would give you a preview.

Big Ass Fans (that's the brand!), a nod to the Barrel Bar with some of the seating�a 2-story (or more) ceiling, cool smooth concrete floor. There will be a long banquette under these windows and seating. Get ready for the Purple Pelican Restaurant opening lagoon side in the Boca Del Rio area in November 2022. I'll see you there.

Click here to read the rest of the article in the San Pedro Scoop

[Linked Image]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Opening this week --> November 16th. You can contact them for reservations.

https://www.purplepelican.bz
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100087458450955

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
Opening night at The Purple Pelican Restaurant! Big crowd�and it looks amazing. I'm gonna go eat there next week for the full full report. Love the purple! Photos by San Pedro Scoop

[Linked Image]
Click photos for more pictures!

Congratulations to Ishmael Lisbey and Sully for their brand new restaurant. The Purple Pelican Restaurant is NOW OPEN!

[Linked Image]

Congratulations to the Lisbey-Marin family as they inaugurate their second business, The Purple Pelican! We commend the complete transformation of the area and welcome you to the San Pedro business community!

[Linked Image]

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
[Linked Image]

Sunset Dining at The Purple Pelican

Tucked away on the western side of San Pedro Town on a back road in the Boca del Rio is San Pedro's newest dining experience. A sister business and right around the block from the popular Sandy Toes Beach Bar, The Purple Pelican Restaurant has brought fine dining to the area. Open only for dinner, and purposely so, The Purple Pelican is a grand over-the-water palapa elegantly styled with breathtaking sunset views over San Pedro's lagoon coast. Together with good company, we enjoyed a Saturday dinner just as the sun started to set.

After a couple cocktails and starting on a bottle of Red, it was time for dinner. Purple Pelican boasts a thoughtfully curated menu with something for everybody. Our party opted for Jerk Pork Chop, Grilled Octopus, and Seafood Fettuccine Pasta. The pork chop was juicy and spiced to perfection. Served with a garlic lime butter sauce, the octopus was grilled just right and paired perfectly with roasted rosemary potatoes and a cho cho salad. Tossed in a light tomato sauce, the seafood Fettuccine was a bounty of fresh seafood.

The Purple Pelican Restaurant is open from 4PM to 11PM, Wednesday to Monday. Reserve your table or order takeout via [email protected] or by calling +501-226-2013. Check out their full menu at https://www.purplepelican.bz/.

Click here to read the rest of the article in the My Beautiful Belize Blog

[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.