A resident of San Pedro Town is fifty thousand dollars richer tonight, after purchasing the lucky ticket for Scratch and Win.� Earlier today, he visited our office with his winning ticket and told us that his luck came on Thursday night when he purchased a ticket at a grocery store on the island.

Voice of: Scratch & Win Winner

"I've been buying several days before and fortunately, I got lucky last night when I noticed that I won."

Isani Cayetano

"What was the feeling when you realized [that] you scratched and won fifty thousand dollars."

Winner

"At first when I scratched, I didn't realize I won.� I couldn't believe it.� I thought it was just the wrong ticket I had, but then I realized that maybe I won."

Isani Cayetano

"Have you made any plans as yet as to what you're going to be doing with the money?� I mean fifty thousand dollars this time around is a pretty sizeable win."

Winner

"Not really.� I will sit down with the family and discuss, try to make good use of it.� I would like to thank Lucky Dollar Ltd. for the opportunity they're giving to the Belizeans for this type of luck and to Island City Supermarket who sold me the ticket."

Isani Cayetano

"How long have you been playing Scratch & Win?"

Winner

"Maybe about six months that I buy."

Channel 5