Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
I've been very depressed and was thinking today what might cheer me up - why, perhaps another trip to AC? Can't break away until November though. So who will be there?

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
C
C
I will be there at the end of the month for a few days. My first trip was last month, but I didn't get to relax much. This time I'll do some diving and stuff. I'll still need to take care of a little business, but I'm trying to handle most of that from here.

Nate

Me, my wife Laura and a band of assorted hooligans will be there!

S
S
looking to be in Belize after the 6th of November. First trip CANT WAIT. This started off as a trip to the Yucatan, but after a little birdie told me about belize...I had to come there. Spent a week on Cozumel last November. Everyone 'in the know' told me that the Cayes would blow Cozumel away. Now, does anyone know of a flight from Cancun to Belize City. I cant change my flight arrival point at this time so I need to make it from Cancun to AC. Thought about driving to BC, but I heard that rentals cant cross border. I would prefer flight over long bus ride....any help please??

My wife, Della, and I plan to be in San Pedro from Nov 22 to Dec 1. Hope there are a lot of folks from the board there at thw same time. We should plan some sort of celebration for Thanksgiving! Like giving thanks that the Belikin brewery did not runout of beer during our stay! What do you think?

Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
Well, it looks like I might be able to meet some of the Boarders I haven't met before! I'm still waiting for AA to get back to me - I'm hoping for a week in AC towards the end of November. when my trip is final, I'll let all of you know where to meet me for a Belikin - my treat! laugh smile cool

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
L
L
I am coming down for round 3 from 11/25 to 12/1 and celebrating a birthday while there too!

C
C
HI JUST THOUGHT I WOULD DROP YOU A NOTE. WE ARE LEAVING FOR BELIZE THANKGIVING DAY AND ARRIVE SAN PEDRO AROUND 2:00PM IN THE AFTERNOON. HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR TRIP WE WILL BE THERE FOR 10 DAYS. CAROSUL TO PATRICK-E 413

Looking forward to lots of great diving during our 8 day stay. Still have not confirmed hotel/accomodation yet, but hope to do so soon. Just cant wait to get there. I am spending too much time on this board - just wishing I were there already! We will have to take Gela up on her offer, and then, the second round is on me! smile laugh cool

Gela Offline OP
OP Offline
Well, I finally had to call AA back again to find out why I hadn't gotten my ticket confirmation. It was "stuck in the queue" as they say. This was goodness because I was using FF miles plus co-pay and it got stuck long enough that more miles kicked in and now my co-pay is only $125! So, I will be in AC beginning Thursday, Nov 21 leaving on Thanksgiving, Nov 28. I look forward to meeting up with those of you who will be there then. cool

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 288 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.