Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
samiam Offline OP
OP Offline
S
My husband and I are going to Belize for a week in March. Looking for advice on lodging, dive masters/shops and jungle tours. Ideally, I would like to stay beachfront while diving (5 days) and in the jungle (2 days) in very nice places.

Also any other general advice on the area would be appreciated!

KC Offline
Most of March is booked at our place, but you can take a look at it if you like. There are 5 days vacant around 15-20, I believe.

Kathy //www.ambergriscaye.com/villadelsol

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
D
D

Hi, trina I would suggest the Orange Walk area. There is a lot to offer there. In particular there is the Lamanai Outpost lodge that offers exactly what you're looking for. You can contact me if you need more info at [email protected]
O
O
samiam,
Lodging all depends on what you are looking for as far as a hotel goes, I would suggest Banana Beach,but it depends on what you want.There beach front suites are very nice,as are there courtyards and hotel style rooms.

I heard very good comments on Ambergris Divers and Amigos del Mar as far as diving goes.

[This message has been edited by o jackie (edited 09-13-2002).]

D
D
Yes, the Hustler are very good fopr diving and there is always the Blue Tang Inn just infront for convenience.

Hi, trina I would suggest the Orange Walk area. There is a lot to offer there. In particular there is the Lamanai Outpost lodge that offers exactly what you're looking for. You can contact me if you need more info at [email protected]
B
B
I would recommend either Bananna Beach or the Blue Tang Inn. Bananna Beach is further out of town, both have full kitchens in the room and are on the beach. For your diving I highly recommend Bottom Time Dive Shop and Rudy as the dive master. Good Luck and have fun on your trip.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 124 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.