Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Why do you need bartenders? How much skill does it take to pop the top off a Belikin?
You should only need good bartenders if you are stuck in a country with really crappy beer.

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
B
B
Marianne at Palapa deserves a mention. She's always smiling and pleasant.
Bobber. There's more to bartending that popping a beer......

E
E
Yea? Like what? laugh

Sorry Shaggy, Gilbert gets my vote :p lol

How many Rick the bartenders are there? I met a great bartender at Iguana's named Rick. Is it the same guy?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
with out a doubt ...it;s maraeyah at mangoes on the beach...a great plc to eat to listen to great music... .
james meks a great drink ....and tells a good joke.... but he's a wanted man [chek the poster]... ...yep dispite the ugli shoes....she;s the best...
.saury shaggy but i gats the pics ah yu passed out at fidos bar...---[sleepy bunny]

R
R
OK guys,,, of the rasta pasta posse San Pedro crew I must vote.... James ...I love you... and soooo proud... Rick... don't swell that bald head.. you know... and Zoby of Caliente fame... love you toooooo.... can't forget Chico ..his own fame of years and please never forget Dreaddy of Cholos bar and the past crew of many years at Sandals.. we remember all of them well... Jake is with me now of the same San Pedro daze but don't forget my son's Robbie and Shanti that made their own names on their own
nuff love for great bartenders... Mom at Rasta Pasta

Anyone that can remember my drink of choice after having been away for a year, and have it waiting for me on the bar has my vote! I'm not looking for an incredible conversationist or a DJ bartender. Just lookin' for a kindly soul to serve me drinks & remember my name.

Ernie gets my vote.

By the time we've said our hello's at BC's we can happily return to our stools and lo and behold! A Belikin for the Mr. & a screw driver for me.

However, I agree that we need to have a "Best Bartender" competition. How about during Thanksgiving? I'd like to volunteer for that. Oh, and I'm sure you can count RobertE, Becky Bound For Belize and LaurieMar in on the action too.

LOL. That would be fun.

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
Pablo - from Iguana's. Normally he's behind the scenes but when he's serving, he's the best. Sorry Shaggy - I love you too dude! How about Sharlene at Mata Rocks? Papi - when he used to be at Fido's or Holiday many moons ago made the best rum punches on the island. And Aldo (now at Sharks) when he was at VH - BEST margaritas! Duane, Dave, Carlitos - all fab

Would it be fair to say that ALL of them ROCKKKKKKKKKKK , (esp Margie) :p

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.