Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Bonita...you must be rating Gilbert on more then his bartending skills....LOL

I been here 3 years and I still have to call him 3 times to get my first drink....then another 2 times at least to get the lime I asked for in the first place....LOL

Then I say....damn....I wish Shaggy was working....LOL laugh

Now mind you, not having a great deal of experience with the consumption of "adult beverages" whilst on AC puts me at somewhat of a loss to recommend fairly. However, on those rare moments that my resolve weakened it seemed that Ernie at BC's was always the very best at dispensing pain management.

In fact it has been pointed out to me that several times he was FAR too good at doing the same.

Bombs away.

CC

Choochoo your avatar is great.

Ok a new twist on best bartender on AC. How many Bartenders can mix that Choochoo Blue drink, perfectly? Better yet, how many customers can actually drink that ChooBlue?

(personally I tried the ChooBlue in the privacy of my home, found out I need training wheels.)

Dare To Deviate
At first Gilbert wasn't the friendliest, in fact, I thought he hated me, but after going to Fido's for eight straight nights I think I kinda grew on him or somethin. I just wanted to ruffle Shaggy's feathers laugh

Clohe,

Although the "untrained" eye might think that is a Belikin glass with = vodka/gin + dash blue curacao.

However, if you look REAL close you'll see that it is actually a bottle of Windex that I was using to clean a mess that SWMBO made at BC's while eating the Sunday ribs. (Ya know, ya can take 'em out of Fistfight, Kentucky, but ya can't get rid o' those habits).

CHOOCHOO,

Ah! So it was your "Tidy Bowl" drink that made me sick. Charlene said it was your favorite.

How can you drink that stuff? smile

Loie

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls
Loie,

The secret (or so I'm told) is to drink multiples, you know, like 2's, 4's, 6's. Drinking just one is a sure way to make one's self ill. Next time order a double.

Yer welcome.

CC

Having just returned from AC, I gotta say Kristian at the Holiday is the best. cool

Too cool about Kristen/Chris.. We will be seeing him in about 3 weeks!!!!!! But do you all remember Roland/Roli from the Holiday, he was on of the best, he is now in LA.... His wife is going to University up here and soon to return to the island....
Rick eek

S
S
Kristian!!

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.