Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
J
OP Offline
J
We are mid 20's honeymooners going to Belize in beginning of November. We like having access to night life, but we are not big partiers. We are looking for a great beach for lounging very scenic, not too busy, clean/nice accomodations, maybe a pool.

We are considering: Sundiver, Belizeanshores, Victoria House, Mata Chica, The Palms, Xanadu or Corona del Mar at Woody's Wharf.

Has anyone had any experience at Corona del Mar at Woody's Wharf because it seems to be very inexpensive for what the pictures show you get?

Also, Is it better to be on the South side of San Pedro or on the North side?

Any suggestions are more than welcome since our departure date is right around the corner! confused

Woody's is great!! We also love the Holiday Hotel!!! Check it out. Thanks, Rick

Your criteria for "having access to nightlife" would suggest that Sundiver, Palms and Corona del Mar would be better choices as they are all within easy walking distance of town. Corona del Mar is a little father from town but I would say only about another 10 to 15 minutes walk than the others. I am sure you would be pleased with Corona del Mar. I do not think their attractive price is in any way indicative of a lesser quality place.

C
C
Corona Del Mar is certainly not second class accomodations, and Woody himself is worth the price of admission, not to mention the day long rum punch bowl. We know many people who have been staying there for 15+ years. In fact there will be a few of them there the first week of November as well. We'll be about 150 yards south.

bywarren, isn't Sundiver up on the north side of the island well beyond the cut?

Are you thinking of the Sunbreeze?

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

E
E
I'm not BW, but Sunrise is almost in the middle of town. wink

Woodys is a really nice place.Next door is Coconuts bar, a really good attraction. Just across the street is Georges Kitchen also a very good place for breakfast, I think Woody does a coupon thing at Georges too.
Richard cool

Seashell, you are right. Thanks for the correction.

Good grief...LOL

SUNDIVER is north and not within walking distance.
SUNBREEZE is in town.
SUNRISE....is a real estate company...my choice by the way...if you decide to not go home and just live here...LOL

The palms is nice...centrally located...nice beach and a very intimate pool. Condo type and very nice. That would be my choice for your criteria. smile

Have a wonderful Honeymoon! smile

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
frown
WHEN I LEFT INNA SEPT . GEORGES WAS CLOSED

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 351 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.