Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#58379 10/25/02 09:57 PM
C
CF Offline OP
OP Offline
C
We are going the end of march with our three sons(10,6,3). The travel agent suggeted The Villas @ Banyan bay. Anyone stayed there? I can't find out a whole bunch of info. I am worried they won't be able to hang out in the shallow part of the beach because of sea grass. Please tell me more. My idea of a good time is after a day of exploring to plop my butt on the beach with a drink and let them swim. Is this possible with the grass? Caterine laugh

Banyan Bay has a fantastic beach. definently one of the nicest.

no worries there....

their pool is rad too. there is a shallow section where the water runs through thats just a few inches deep, and one can lay there in 2-3 inches of water and just nap nap nap

C
CF Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks Marty, looks like you hae kids, what do they like to do there? Were thinking of staying on the main land for a few day to do the rainforest/ruins. Any suggetions Catherine

I agree with Marty. Banyan Bay is one of the best condotels on the island, and very family friendly. Very large (1,000 sq. ft.) two-bedroom, two-bath apartments with full kitchen, living area and balcony/porch with sea views. Beautifully maintained, with A/C and lots of tropical hardwoods. I rated it four plus stars in my guidebook to Ambergris Caye (San Pedro Cool). Lots of kids there, especially in the summer and during holiday periods. It's on one of the best beaches on the island ... but your kids will probably spend most of the time in the big pool.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
C
CF Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I am getting exited now. I've been to Costa Rica several times. It sounds like this may be just as good, if not better. Catherine

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
1 members (JayinOhio), 128 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.