Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
D
D
peregrino, I also recommend the Blue Tang Inn. I have a small group staying there at the moment and the hotel is arranging the wedding.

Prices not bad at all.

If you need more info
[email protected]

Hi, trina I would suggest the Orange Walk area. There is a lot to offer there. In particular there is the Lamanai Outpost lodge that offers exactly what you're looking for. You can contact me if you need more info at [email protected]
About flights from BZE to San Pedro:
Tropic and Mayan Island Air have flights leaving all the time, if you can't get everyone on one plane, just put them on the other airline for their next flight out. You can access their websites from the main Ambergriscaye.com if you want to prebook or the resort you choose can help with arrangements.
You didn't say where you'll be staying in the jungle, but a couple years agao I went to Maruba with a female friend...the atmosphere was so sexy, I was almost ready to consider her as much more than a friend.
Good luck and Congrats

We're having a simple ceremony at BC's Bar & Grill on the beach in November. Iraida from belizeweddings.com is setting everything up for us. So far, it's been a breeze! I'll let you know how it goes - we're so excited!

W
W
Hello, All. I like that picture (and name) of Lan Sluder--looks like a genyooine old-school reporter. I'm a journalist, taking a break from the deadline push, with basic questions. My sweetie and I want to go to Belize over Christmas and New Years. Our new travel agent says we're way too late for the deluxe accomodations Michael prefers, and simple/clean is fine with me. I want mellow, not formal. What we really want, besides AC and internet access for him, is to snorkel and see birds, Nature! We're fit, aged 40 and 45, youthful spirits. Agent (who admits she doesn't know much if anything about Belize) says her source reports that the only place left for a week or so at this time is the Sunbreeze. We're not divers--though maybe we could take a course--wonder if this is the right choice for us. I did briefly scope reader reviews at Lan's BelizeFirst; it sounds okay--not great, but okay. I'm concerned it's going to be loud, too close to madding crowds. Anybody know it well enough to say? Can y'all give any guidance of whether we should go for this, at this rather late date for Christmas holiday, or do more e-searching and phoning on our own (next week, after deadline). Thank you very much; how nice that some of you really know this Island and others. Woodsprite (aiming to play Seanymph)

OP Offline
More good info. I really appreciate it. It would be great to hear your stories, Betsy, after you have your wedding. Best wishes!

D
D
Woodsprite, we can probably help if you haven't found any accomodation as yet.

[email protected]

Hi, trina I would suggest the Orange Walk area. There is a lot to offer there. In particular there is the Lamanai Outpost lodge that offers exactly what you're looking for. You can contact me if you need more info at [email protected]
S
S
Hope I am not too late but I have just started using the message board. We have everything you have asked for. We have several acres of trees, flowers, fountains, and lots of white beach. We are very quiet and secluded but only 3/4 mile from town. Because of this, we are one of the top 2 places for weddings and wedding photographs on the island. Some couples decide to be married on the beach, some in the garden and some in the palapa at the end of the peir. We have a variety of expense levels from deluxe suites to rooms. We have a clear white sand area for the kids to go into the water. We have a local Pastor that can marry you and we can also arrange for a bridal bouque and wedding cake. Please contact us at
[email protected].

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 301 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.