Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#58912 11/12/02 09:18 AM
F
Fish2 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
My fiancé and I are getting married on Ambergris Caye in February but can't seem to find a place that can offer us what we are looking for. We want something simple for a small group, on the beach, an official to perform the wedding, a cake, a small bridal bouquet, some champagne. Everyone we write to wants to give us more than we are looking for including the papers although we have been clear that we will have the license when we arrive. We were hoping to get a package at a hotel to do this but haven't had much luck.

Do any of you know if it is possible to put a wedding together without the help of a hotel? Are the beaches public, can we marry anywhere? We've been told that there is a J.P. on the island but all the packages that we have seen require round trip flights, hotel accommodations, etc. Do any of you know the name/contact information of the J.P.?

Advice is greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Fish2
Hey guys,
Claudio at Southwind, can help you all, you can contact him at [email protected]
Also check with Kim at the Holiday Hotel, I think they can help you with your wedding, they are in the middle of town and are right on the beach.
[email protected]
Hope this helps,
Rick

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
We host many weddings at the Caribe Island Resort. It sounds like we have everything you are looking for.
Please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

F
Fish2 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Greetings Vicki,

We've written to you twice and haven't had any response. Perhaps we are miscommunicating?

Fish2
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I just got your email and wrote you back! Sorry for the delay.

D
D
Fish@ another person to contact is Rocio at the Blue Tang Inn she does a great job of a organizing wedding and her price is not bad at all.

Hi, trina I would suggest the Orange Walk area. There is a lot to offer there. In particular there is the Lamanai Outpost lodge that offers exactly what you're looking for. You can contact me if you need more info at [email protected]
S
S
Did you get our email? Because we can offer you just what you want with no extra charges.

S
S
The wedding cake costs $50US. The bridal bouquet
is $25US. The wedding ceremony costs $100US. The champgne costs $25US but you can get it and bring it cheaper with you from the U.S. The total would then be $200US with you getting the license on your own.

Congratulations!!! My fiance and I will be getting married in 2004 in belize. We want to start booking and figuring out a date and what hotel very soon so we can take care of the kinks by March. Does anyone have an idea of how much the liscence costs. I like those prices. We're looking for something inexpensive and small. Again good luck on your search!!

Tonya&Les
F
Fish2 Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Congratulations. The wedding license fee is $100 US and can be picked up on Belmopan or Belize City. One of you has to be in country 3 full days before you can apply for your license. Check out this website: //ambergriscaye.com/pages/town/marriage.html Good luck! :p

Fish2
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 302 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.