Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
mrbig Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I was reading the other postings on tour operators. I am stayin at Banana Beach around New Years (first trip to AC) and Ambergris Tours runs the tours out of Banana Beach. I was wondering how this operator compared to the other ones mentioned in the other forums. Also are any dive shops less reputable than others? My wife & I will be diving twice (1 reef, 1 atoll), snorkeling twice (Hol Chan/Shark Ray & Mexico Rocks BBQ), and visiting Lamanai.

Also, is there anything in particular that is done on New Years Eve? Thanks for any help from those more knowledgable then me!

S
S
Banana Beach is a fine organization. My favorite snorkeling guide is Alfonse Graniel, who works independently - great with fish and people and very eco oriented; you can call him once you are on-island at 226-3537 or 614-5450. He will pick you up in his boat at Banana Beach and can take you to multiple snorkel sites. Tanisha and Seaduced are also great organizations for mainland 1-day tours via boat.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 270 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.