Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
I keep seeing Panty Rippers and Marie Sharp's throughout the posts. What is in a panty ripper? (I think I'll enjoy them laugh ) and what is Marie Sharp's? I don't want to miss out on anything good my first time around. Any other supreme, not to be missed, things that you regs could share with me?

KBG Offline
DRINK BELEKIN, GO SOON
TOURIST ARE COMING, EVEN CRUISE SHIP LOADS!!! confused confused confused confused

Marie Sharps, is the local bottled hot sauce there and its great, they are even selling it in the states. We get it here in Ft. Worth... Its the best!!!!!! HOT!!!!!
As far as Panty Rippers!! IT depends if you are dealing with granny's or T-Backs!!!!! LOL
Pineapple Juice and Rum!!!!!! LOL

Rick

And if you are real adventerous, add put some Marie Sharp's IN a Panty Ripper !!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
wink Marie Sharps is good on EVERYTHING!!! It has different kinds, but the most common is a carrot and habanero pepper base. Delicious.
Debbie

MARIE SHARPS - HOT! The elixir of the gods in my opinion. Good on everything under the sun.

panty rippers....try one at cholo's...see dready the bartender....coconut rum and pineapple juice....he makes the best i had, and the best prices :}

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Panty rippers.... OMG!!!!!! Truly nectar of the Gods! The best ones are actually at Crazy Canucks (yes, I do own a bar, but I am telling the truth here;))...Don and Carol are wonderful hosts! In fact, that may be my first stop on the Island when I arrive on New Years Eve... (OK, maybe not, since it will be almost 2 months away from my husband!!).
Just a secret for those close to Florida.... Zeke and Mrs Zeke's Panty Rippers are almost as good as on AC! The only thing missing is the reef as a backdrop.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 291 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.