Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59778 12/05/02 11:21 PM
Nacho Offline OP
OP Offline
I realize the point of vacation is to get away, but I think we'll be in San Pedro for the "Survivor" finale. Is it shown on Belizean TV? Is anyone interested in making an event out of it?

#59779 12/06/02 10:42 AM
It will be on, we get pretty much all the mainstream USA tv...

#59780 12/06/02 11:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Nacho,
That is just TOOOO funny! My husband and I are both AVID Survivor fans. Right now, he is in Belize and I am in the States. But I call him as soon as it's over and that's our weekly call.... to discuss what just happened...
I had thought we wouldn't be together for the Finale, but he just told me that he is coming home-- So we get to watch together!!
Have to tell you my Survivor ordeal... On my first trip to San Pedro, we signed up to go cave-tubing and to the Belize Zoo. I was promised that we would be back in plenty of time for Survivor... Well, needless to say, we had boat problems, and got back with like 5 minutes left in the show. It happened to be the one when the man fell into the fire and burned his hands.... but all we heard them saying was "he was burned", "choppered out", they never did say who it was.... So, we had to wait until the next week to find out the details....
Yes, go to Belize to relax, but I agree... Find a great bar to watch the finale in. I'm sure you'll find other fans somewhere. So, who are you cheering for????? (I want Clay to be the next one voted off)

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.