Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Rainbow Out My Window (Day Six) #59864
12/09/02 01:04 AM
12/09/02 01:04 AM
Canada
seashell Offline
seashell  Offline
Sorry Ms. C, I'm not sure that it's important that it's a seawater rinse. However, I will say this about that. Do you really want to be soaking your mask in a tub of water that everyone has rinsed their spit into? wink

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Re: Rainbow Out My Window (Day Six) #59865
12/09/02 01:57 AM
12/09/02 01:57 AM
USA
Mexicana Offline

Mexicana  Offline
Hola Ms. Coconuts,

Looks like you got lots of advice...I forgot about the baby shampoo. I took a hike into the jungle of Belize with two dobermans, that was pretty exciting. I am not even sure exactly where it was because the dogs belonged to some friends and they left them with me for a week while they made a trip to the states. I got a snake bite but luckily had very tight thick jeans and the penetration was minimal... I still had trouble getting back and the pants almost didn't come off due to swelling. The fang marks were very tiny but my leg was so swollen I couldn't wear anything but shorts for a few days. I have made other trips local to my home 500-1000 miles just trekking around in the wilderness takiing pictures and birdwatching. Northern California and areas of Washington state and Oregon some garnet digs in Idaho and a few white water raft trips with a guide. I am not sure that I can encourage you to take any of my trips, if you are only into Tropical locations. Belize and Mexico have been among my favorite warmer areas, but I really love the Northwest including BC Canada. I have driven both coast hwys from top to bottom in Mexico with a few companions Lots of diversity! Thats about it! If my $$ were unlimited I think I would like to see Australia and Africa.
Where else to you like to go???

I love hearing of travel experiences! Belize remains among my favorite all time places to visit!
Mexicana wink

Re: Rainbow Out My Window (Day Six) #59866
12/09/02 02:08 AM
12/09/02 02:08 AM
bedford tx usa
rickcheri Offline
rickcheri  Offline
You go girls!!!!!!
Rick:, Keep it coming!!!!

:p wink eek eek laugh laugh cool

Re: Rainbow Out My Window (Day Six) #59867
12/09/02 02:45 PM
12/09/02 02:45 PM
Austin, TX
Ms. Coconuts Offline OP

Ms. Coconuts  Offline OP
jk- I'm excited that you mentioned Fiji as a place you felt safe in because i'm considering going there this summer!

Seashell- you have a good point. I think next time I'll just bring a bottle of water to rinse my mask.

Mexicana- Wow, sounds like you've had many great adventures. Although the snake bite sounds scary. I've never been to the Northwest, but the pictures are always very pretty. Yep, i'm a warm weather girl. It's rainy and high 40s here and that's too darn cold for me. That said, if i had unlimited $$ I'd like to scuba dive near Antarctica. Yeah, I know, I don't make any sense at all. Africa would also be an amazing place to go. Now that I think about it, if i had unlimited funds, I'd be a vagrant and just wonder around the world....

Re: Rainbow Out My Window (Day Six) #59868
12/09/02 04:17 PM
12/09/02 04:17 PM
California, USA
J
jkdiver Offline

jkdiver  Offline
J
Ms. C.

You will LOVE it!! We are about the same age and I love going on adventures alone. You have to meet people that way. I always meet the nicest people and have a great time.

The people in Fiji are just as nice at the people of Belize. Always smiling. Diving is also GREAT, with all o fthe soft coral colors you will love it!

JoAnn

Re: Rainbow Out My Window (Day Six) #59869
12/09/02 06:26 PM
12/09/02 06:26 PM
Canada
seashell Offline
seashell  Offline
No offence intended, but I don't know how old Ms. C is and can't find this info in the messages. However, if Ms C has revealed this info previously and is willing to reveal it again, I'd be curious to know your approx age. Do you mind? It will just help a bit with context, not to mention my natural curiousity. (grin)

Re: Rainbow Out My Window (Day Six) #59870
12/09/02 07:20 PM
12/09/02 07:20 PM
California, USA
J
jkdiver Offline

jkdiver  Offline
J
OOPS, I mis-read the information page. I read # of posts as age(43)...good thing she did not have very many. I think I need to get better glasses.

I am sorry if I offended you Ms. C.

JoAnn

Re: Rainbow Out My Window (Day Six) #59871
12/10/02 12:07 AM
12/10/02 12:07 AM
Austin, TX
Ms. Coconuts Offline OP

Ms. Coconuts  Offline OP
While talking with people in San Pedro, there were three popular questions. One, are you traveling alone? Two, Do you smoke? Three, and i love the way central america asks this question, how many years do you have?

I have 31 years. But i didn't include this info in the reports just to make you wonder. No, no, no. I just didn't want to alienate anyone. I've always gotten alone with people of all ages. One of my best friends is 57 and I also have many great friens who have just turned six. But since you asked. wink

Re: Rainbow Out My Window (Day Six) #59872
12/10/02 02:07 AM
12/10/02 02:07 AM
Canada
seashell Offline
seashell  Offline
LOL!! Yes, I know just what you mean. I'm always being asked how old I am.

I've been fudging my age (more than) a bit the past two years and if they look at me a bit funny, I just wink and say "when I'm in Belize". hee hee hee

Re: Rainbow Out My Window (Day Six) #59873
12/10/02 01:24 PM
12/10/02 01:24 PM
Texas/Belize
Miss Anthropy Offline

Miss Anthropy  Offline
When I'm in Belize, i figure my years to be about 20 U.S., here in the states i'm a whopping 40 BZE. Ahhhh, San Pedro, Belize... wink

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
iTravel Belize
Paradise Theater
San Pedro Fun Finder
Paradise Guy Event Calendar
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
As The Coconuts Drop
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 436 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics69,866
Posts477,254
Members19,533
Most Online2,982
Jan 29th, 2019

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.