Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
One thing I remember that was simple but wonderful, was the watermelon juice that I often got with my breakfast. I've traveled to other countries and ordered it, but it was never as good. Not cold enough, not light enough, not refreshing like what I remember in Belize.

Set my expectations... you still have it, right? Is there any specific place that will definitely include it on the menu? I will be disappointed if I don't get to order it most mornings to start my day right.

Thanks!

I stayed at Victoria House and they had outstanding watermelon juice every morning. Not to mention an awesome restaurant overall. Highly recommended.

OP Offline
laugh My mouth is watering already.

Not sure about AM, but if you want a cool watermelon juice in the afternoon, stop by Caliente (great food, too!).

given a choice, between cold watermelon juice or belikin, which would be the preferred beverage?
think......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

OP Offline
Island Junkie: Caliente... I'll put that on my list! Thanks!

Stray Cat: MMMMMmmmmm... Belikin! But, since I'm a woman who wants it all, I hope I'm not forced to choose during my visit. I want some of both, everyday of my vacation, which is now 47 days away (not that I'm counting).

I'm just dying to get there! I feel like whining. frown

Beachy has just finished juicing another watermelon for his (shameless plug) Watermelon martinis!! It's definitely one of the most popular martinis we serve at Casa Picasso. Mention should be made that my wife likes the watermenlon daquiris at Elvi's kitchen, also not to be missed! There's a small smoothie place across from the Greenhouse on front street that will make you a great watermelon (or any other tropical fruit flavored smoothie almost any time of day. Enjoy!

Casa Picasso celebrated three yearsthis May, thanks to all of you!
Chris and Jen
Beachy,

Give me the crosshairs ( coordinates) for Casa Picasso. We just returned a few weeks ago, and apparently, somehow, missed a nearby dispenser of martinis. A fresh watermelon juice 'tini sounds worth a try, or two. BTW, .....ah hate to ask this, but how's your stock of blue curacao? (I'm sure you have vodka and gin).

Watermelon juice....hmmmmmmmmm.

CC

Crosshairs:
South of town, Do you know where La Margarita( now George's kitchen)is? Recall when your plane lands on the airstrip? OK, then, I am at the end of the street behind La Margarita and Caribbean Depot on the airstrip (we're only open at night so we don't get the planes while open.)
Bummed to have missed you! See ya next visit!
Marini recipe:
"Deep Blue"... coconut rum, white rum, pineapple juice, poured over blue curacao and garnished with a slice of star fruit.

Casa Picasso celebrated three yearsthis May, thanks to all of you!
Chris and Jen
Beachy,

We are at Coral Bay 3-5 weeks a year. I imagine I can find your place. LOL

CC

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 327 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.