Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joyce and Linda e-mailed me regarding my post - their feelings were hurt as they thought my comments were negative. My words were not meant to be anything but encouraging. It is a wonderful piece of property - the pool is nice - the bar is beautiful - and you can't beat the view. If anyone would not consider buying this property based on one person's (my) opinion, I think you should be more open minded. I'm sorry for any ill feelings this may have created.
Harriette

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles
Y
Yankoo Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Harriette, I know of Joyce and Linda even though they may not know me. I think that they have brought this property a long way. The way I read your comments is that this property needs improvements to remain competitive. However I saw the selling price and I belive that they have taken this expense into consideration.

And if I were to buy this property, I would have to level it and build new as I am trying to build a small but upscale resort there.

Thanks for your input. It was well taken, at least by me.

Hey Ladies!!!! I didn't even think ya'll read the board?????? Should have guessed!! Rick and I will buy it...as soon as we win the lotto tonight!!! C.......miss you girls!!!!

And Yankoo-you should have absolutely NO PROBLEM finding a resort for sale that you will enjoy!! Talk with Rashell at Southwind. And just curious...when ya planning on going down?? C

Y
Yankoo Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Cheri, thanks for the tip.

I will be in Belize on Jan 23. Get into AC on the 25th night. Will be leaving on 26th. Sorry, but i will try and hang out at those special joints that you all rave so much about in March, maybe.

Good luck with your acquisition of the lodge.

Contact me at [email protected].
I have something that may interest you.

Harriette it is very strange that you cannot say what you think,as I know you have stayed as a paying guest at the Hideaway.I would like your opinion of what would happen if the beach lot in front of the Hideaway was sold and developed.

E
E
Hey Pete, What is your friggin problem?

N
N
http://www.trescocos.com/gardens.html

Maybe some good development property there.

H
H
If you are continuing your search for a resort property with expansion potential, email me, please, with a bit of your background, and I will respond with information about a profit opportunity you may find appealing -- a quality beachfront resort just north of San Pedro. which the owner is selling due to illness. My email: talnet@optonline. net.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.