Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60891 01/06/03 08:23 PM
C
Colors Offline OP
OP Offline
C
My husband and I are planning on being in AC for 4 days at the end of January. We have been looking at the B&B called Blue Tang. Has anyone heard of it? Would you recommend it? Also, we are wondering how important it is to have a pool? Do you spend most of the time in the ocean and find that a pool is not really necessary? We'd love to hear from you!!

#60892 01/07/03 12:33 AM
F
F
You won't be disappointed,we have stayed at the Blue Tang for the past five years and have our reservation made for this year. You will find the staff very helpful and friendly. It's located in a quiet neighborhood and close enough to walk to many restaurants. We stayed there before it had a swimming pool, and I thought it was not needed. Have I changed my mind. I could go on and on. If you have any other question please let me know and I can send you my persional E mail.

#60893 01/07/03 02:10 PM
C
Colors Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Thanks so much for your opinion. We are booking in today and look forward to our first visit to AC. If anyone has advice for us concerning the island and saving money on food we'd love to hear from you. Thank you again!!!

#60894 01/07/03 06:01 PM
I'm booked to stay at the Blue Tang in 27 days!! My travel agent highly recommended it and talked of the nice updates, especially on the top level. I have seen a few comments on this board though about potential noice. I've stayed at Paradise Villa's right next door and never had a noise issue. Is this really a potential problem? What's the source of the noise. We will be on the top floor, so that may help as well.

Can't wait. I'm sure it will be fantastic. I can't wait to try out the new jacuzzi tub in the room, too. Aaahhh.... smile

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 287 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.