Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60973 01/07/03 07:05 PM
K
kakkue Offline OP
OP Offline
K
A few months ago many of you helped me get needed info for my first trip to AC with my son for a diving trip. We're OUTTA HERE in less than 2 days!!!
Staying at Xanadu (good suggestion to get a condotel since he's 18 and we can cook ourselves, etc) Decided to book our diving when we get there (leaning towards Amigos del mar- glad to hear they keep our gear so we don't have to lug it). Got the scopolamine patches just in case for the boat ride to the Blue Hole. Got the ATT calling card, the 100% DEET in case we need it, Susan at Xanadu made reservations for us on Tropic Air for the transfer.......plan on a Belikin at Jets.....
Can some PLEEZ tell me what the " 5 best restaurants" that someone posted about, and am I forgetting anything else??
Thanks,
Karen

ziplocks (beat ya to it SweetJane wink )

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
K
kakkue Offline OP
OP Offline
K
OK - I just went browsin' and found "getting around AC" from a while back. OH MY!!!!! Maybe we'll have to just skip the diving and just roll along from restaurant to restaurant smile (But the water bags hanging over the "piles" of fruit on Amigos' boat during the surface interval? This I GOTTA see smile
I just printed off the whole thing and plan on using it as a guide this week
Thanks for everyone's input!!
Karen

This is the first reference to water bags I have ever seen. I did notice plastic water bags hanging from the eaves in an open air restaurant in Rincon PR a few years back, and when I asked the waitress what the were for, she said "for the flies". I thought it was kind of stupid, as I couldn't see how the flies could benefit from a sealed bag of water. Funny what a little beer does to your thought processes. :rolleyes:

Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt
P
P
Kakkue: How long are you staying in AC? We are flying in on Monday!

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.