Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
Hi
I need to find a house to rent for some of my family members that are going to attend my wedding. Can anyone provide recomendations? I have 7 people to house.
Any help would be sooo awesome!

S
S
Not a "house," but I have two condo units that could comfortably accommodate a family of 7 - 1 br downstairs, 2 br upstairs...adjoining door can be unlocked to make it like a house. You didn't specify your dates, so Jan, February are all booked but we have space after that. For more info, rates, etc. go to:
//www.ambergriscaye.com/paradisevillas/index.html

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
T
T
If you get stuck with dates or you would like beachfront and or poolside rooms in the Paradise villas complex you can also check out www.tradewindsparadisevillas.com We have adjoining one and two bedroom units with daily maid service Central air and a full tour desk

good luck.

OP Offline
We're VERY interested. I remember the paradise villas from the last time we were in Belize. Very nice. Our family would fit perfectly in the two bedroom units. We have 6 people who need accommodation...

Our dates are March 29 - April 5th.

Thanks!

S
S
Our 2 bedroom is available those dates. It can accommodate up to 6 people, but if they are all adults, I have to tell you its a bit of a squeeze, as the unit is not large...but do-able
with bed-sharing.
Unfortunately the 1 br is booked through AM of March 30, but its available after that. And I am sure our manager could find another 1 br unit among the other owners she manages for.
Please email me at: [email protected] if interested (www.ambergriscaye.com/paradisevillas/index.html)

Susan Guberman-Garcia, Attorney at Law. Phone: 510-792-2639
Fax/Voicemail:: 510-405-2016 Email: [email protected]
K
K
Hey Travelinman,
A big Hi to you and the Mrs. We had a great time with you and the whole family. Hope to be back again in March.
Ric & Kathy
P.S. Did you get your dock painted?

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 296 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.