Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62278 01/29/03 10:59 AM
T
tegan Offline OP
OP Offline
T
We are planning a trip to Ambergris Caye in early November for a friends wedding and we will be traveling with 2 young children and a newborn. Does anyone have any advice as far as where to stay and if it is even appropriate to bring children? We would prefer to stay in a villa with at least 3 bedrooms if possible. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

T
T
For villas rentals check with Caye Management, you can find them on this site. As for the Kids not a problem. Kepp in mind that if you are thiniking about doing any activities link Mayan tours, Snorkelling etc. this may not be a great place to take the kids when they are that young.

T
T
Sorry here is a better version:

For villas rentals check with Caye Management, you can find them on this site. As for the Kids not a problem, keep in mind that if you are thinking about doing any activities like Mayan tours, Snorkeling etc. this may not be a great place to take the kids when they are that young.

i went last june with my (then) 5 & 7 yr olds. we stayed in a 3BR loft condo at caribe island. it had A/C, full kitchen, pool, and cable tv (that's right, that means Nick TV), and the kids loved sleeping upstairs. altho we had 4 beds, they shared the upstairs double. so cute!

i think the hardest part with the kids is the the actual travelling. my kids liked it there. bring sunblock, hats, and their fave portable snacks.(they did not like the jungle as well, and i love it. too sweaty & buggy!)

oh! and they even arranged a dependable babysitter one night so we could pretend we were regular grown-ups, had dinner & saw a band!!

Banana Beach & Caribe Island Inn are pretty much the only places with 3 bedroom villas. Belize in general is VERY kid friendly! I just got back from a trip with my 4 yr old. He loved it.

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 207 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,029
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.