Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M2B Offline OP
OP Offline
Now this is the kind of input I was looking for smile

drcasual: are the "geodomes" at Xandau individual buildings? Thanks for the suggestion on keeping the southside in mind.

tincup: Thanks for the heads up on the a/c

sweetjane: Thank you for your thoughts on Ramons and Journeys end, these were two of our possiblilties.

We are looking into several homes/cabanas, both north and south, as well as middle laugh can anyone give me some info on Briannas? Is it right in town, or somewhat secluded?

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to May cool

M2B

I agree with sweet Jane. We just returned last week from a stay at Caribe Island. Was a really great place. Pepole there helped us lots with many things.

V
V
We too are going to Captain Morgan's but we have heard good things. We have read good posts and have "grilled" the people at the Resort for info and have been happy. Hopefully that doesn't change when we get back. What exactly have you guys heard??

keep in mind that most 'up north' places are primarily accessable by water taxi or motor boat. (ladies, it wreaks havoc on your hair!). the water taxis are $5 US pp EACH WAY. if you plan to go to town occasionally, keep this in mind.

down south at caribe we rented a golfcart & was 10-15 min to town, any time we wished. they too have free bikes, if you want. [personally, drinking & biking is not my thing!] cabs are also avail.

here's a pic:

http://www.pbase.com/image/3453282

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey Sweet Jane,
You need to take another trip down, your picture is terribly outdated!!!!! The kayaks have been moved over by the dive shop, and there are now very welcoming hammocks hanging.....
Maybe March?????????
Cheerz!

you wish. (ok, me too). yeah, a much needed trip to update my pics. why didnt i think of that excuse? think he'll buy it? (not). anyway...

these should still look the same:

http://www.pbase.com/image/3897018

http://www.pbase.com/image/3510317

S
S
Does anyone have any comments, good or bad, about the Paradise Resort Hotel?

stayed there several times......not the Ritz, but comfortable, at north edge of town. Get a cabana if you can, avoid the "buildings". Have not stayed there last 2x down, but stopped by. had a different odd feel to it.....but the beach bar/deli is (or was) good.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
There are much better deals on the island

D
D
M2B,
Sorry for the late reply. The geodomes at Xanadu are an upper unit and a lower unit in each. We had a studio but they do have loft styles w/bedrooms. I think there are 5 buildings and they are finishing a 6th. They are also building a small non-dome residence for somebody. The pool was nice and having your own kitchen was great.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 191 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.