Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#62528 02/05/03 12:46 AM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
for those who might not know, you can listen to Belize radio no matter where you are at...

download the real player free version, you need one of the later versions, download at http://Real.com

then go to http://BelizeNews.com
scroll down a bit til the radio stations show. once real player is installed, then when you click on the radio stations listed at BelizeNews.com they come right up.

its awesome. i listen all day long....

Marty this is really cool cool Now I'm really going to have a hard time concentrating on work. I find the four radio stations a good mix. My new Japanese co-workers don't quite know what to make of this yet. Thanks for pointing it out! laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
C
C
And don't forget my favorite (though not Belizean)...

http://www.margaritaville.com/radiomargaritaville/

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
yeah, the real player for windows is really cool. has a browser in a window below, you you can surf while you watch in the same window.

works well for video too. watched powell at the UN today online.

hi Gela, glad you enjoy it!

Marty, I've been listening all day to LoveFM! It's so strange to hear punta music wafting from my hallway here at Hitachi. Talk about a merge of cultures! smile

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Thanks Marty. Talk about an varied mix of music. It's cool to hear Reggae and Punta one minute then some oldies that I forgot about. Instead of selling my old CD's for $2 a pop locally when I tire of them, I think I'll take my old ones with me next trip and give them away.

I'm sure it would make someone's day even it was a used CD. It's interesting to hear what Belizeans like as far as music. Some of the best music I heard was at Coconuts last trip hanging out at the bar with a bunch of boarders at sunset drinking a Belikin and enjoying the peanuts in the shell during Happy Hour.

That's living!

Marty,

You Rock!!!! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to stay connected to Belize!
I've been listening every chance I get~

Teenah wink

What's up Teenah me and a buddy of yours were chattin bout you last nite. Let us know when you come to Denver again soon.

I'm ready for a scuba fix from Adolfo and Jr with this nasty weather here!

UhOh RobertE......were you cussing or just discussing me? I have a call in to Denver Children's for an appointment. Will post just as soon as I know. Thanks for remembering me laugh

Teenah

Marty,
Many thanks for sharing this info on the board!!
It's realy kewl to listen to this!
Fred

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.