Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Reports are coming in that a school bus with high school students traveling over a flooded bridge in Orange Walk had the bus washed away downstream. Not sure how many school kids in the bus. According to report, 3 casualties so far. Anyone have more information??

W

its true, divers in the water looking for more fatalities.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Anyone with more news on this??

J
J
Hey Island Girl.. This is Cayebway.. we used to chat a lot on the belizeit chatroom. Where did u get news on the OW situation? I'm trying to log on to Love FM news to see if I hear anything on it

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Prayers lifted up for everyone!
You know, we sit here all day, waiting for some kind of news...hoping it is good...hearing hope and faith,tears and desperation,love and caring(for all).We want to hear news about our loved ones...no matter what it is...but we don't really want to hear that it is bad news...not the ultimate. Do you know what it is going to do to people on this board,to read the subject of this post? Their hearts are going to freeze...even before they open it to read.
That is sad and cruel...but people have to know,don't they!Marty you have done a marvelous job/are doing a marvelous job and I know you have concerns and worries of your own.We can only thank you for what you are doing. If you post again about this, please make sure of your facts...there is sooooo much conflicting news. Take care and I wish the best for you and your loved ones...for everyone on Caye Caulker, everyone in Belize and surrounding areas that were effected by Keith. My prayers are with everyone. Love, June

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Hey Caye Bwai: What's new with you these days? You still modeling your way around the world? The report came direct from Orange Walk. Not sure how many fatalities.

Keep helping. That's all we can do right now.

W

J
J
Hey IG.. yeah.. I was supposed to be in San Diego as we speak but I put it on hold so that I could help my cousins Vicki Arceo & Lisa Forman get their stuff together to go to Houston and meet Charles where they will start shipping supplies to Belize.

The OW situation is very distressing and I would have thought that they would have schools closed for a week or so considering the gravity, but I guess they're not taking it that serious ;(.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
This was taken off the LOVE FM website! [Linked Image]

FATAL TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON NORTHERN HIGHWAY
A fatal traffic accident occured shortly before 9:00 this morning. It involved a venus bus and another vehicle. The bus was transporting among others, students to either orange walk or Belize city. As a result of the collission the fully loaded bus overturned into a creek. So far one person has been confirmed dead and several others injured, including children. Police and medical personnel are also on the scene and are transporting the inured people to the hospital. The accident happened near Orange Walk Town in the area known as Mameyal road. We have a team of reporters already on the scene covering the tragic accident and will be bringing more on this as soon as it is made available.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
FROM LOVE FM

FATAL TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON NORTHERN HIGHWAY
A fatal traffic accident occured shortly before 9:00 this morning. It involved a venus bus and another vehicle. The bus
was transporting among others, students to either orange walk or Belize city. As a result of the collission the fully
loaded bus overturned into a creek. So far one person has been confirmed dead and several others injured, including
children. Police and medical personnel are also on the scene and are transporting the inured people to the hospital. The
accident happened near Orange Walk Town in the area known as Mameyal road. We have a team of reporters already
on the scene covering the tragic accident and will be bringing more on this as soon as it is made available.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 262 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.