Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
OP Offline
Klc, I wish you were staying longer, would have loved to have met you!

I love the Amish country! It's a little too developed now, but I still love to go there! Italy don't sound too shabby either!

I went to OSU as well! What year were you? errrr....wait, that would date us both, let's not go there wink WE ARE THE NATIONAL CHAMPS! YOU BETTER BELIZE IT!!!! laugh

dbdoberman.................. laugh

db we were going to go down in april but decited to do some work on the house this year so i guess ill have to wait till next year mad unless i can talk hubby into working a hole lot of over time so we can do both!!!! laugh

OP Offline
well darn, mommy, either make him work overtime, or sell the darn house! Get ye to AC! Go the 1st week of april, coz I could meet ya! laugh

M
M
Another neighbor here! I'm from Zanesville and we're getting ready to leave for Belize on the 19th of February...still making plans! It looks as if we're heading for Placencia first, taking the Talisman out on the reefs for about 6 days of snorkel time and then finishing up with some time at AC or Caulker. Decisions! Decisions! confused

I went to HS in Cincinnati - does that count?!! Look up Barefoot Skinny when you get to SP - he was conceived in Ohio (does that count?!!)

I'm from Ohio too!! 30 minutes North West of Dayton usually or Bowling Green when school is in session.... except this semester I'm in the UK

O
O
I am from Ohio too. 5 minutes away from downtown Cleveland.Going down May 5th to the 19th.
Jackie

OP Offline
Barb, yep, you qualify! so does barefoot skinny. He was conceived there? hahahaha One of the things I really want to do, is catch this guy's performance. Thanks Barb, for the movie titles, I will be looking for them.

Bonita, like alot of folks in Ohio, I dive Bowling Green area quarries alot. Brrrrrrrrr, prefer warmer water. Cannot wait to get to AC! I am only bringing a polartec dive skin, hope I stay warm. When are you next coming to AC?

o jackie, CLEVELAND ROCKS!! shoot, gonna miss seeing you as well. Wouldn't mind escaping this frozen tundra RIGHT NOW!!! 47 days, and I am counting! cool

I'm an August girl, usually the middle of the month after camp gets out (I'm a counselor) and before school starts back up. I've gone the last two years with my mom and we hope to keep the tradition this year......

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 306 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.