Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Best Wishes, NEGirl, Kelley, what a great way to start your new life together. If we see you about, a round on us. I wouldn't mind seeing Tarpon in his grass skirt either, I like to laugh! wink

Glad to help Kelley.

Yup, I know Portland pretty well. I'm up the coast about 90 minutes from you...does "Andre the Seal" or the "Belted Galloways" mean anything to you wink

Will be on AC 3/6 to 3/16 for trip #11( had to cut short a few days this time cuz we are off to Italy for a week the night of 3/16 - BOS/IAH/BZE/IAH/PARIS/NAPLES/MILAN/BOS 3/6 to 3/24 phewwwww my heads swimming)

So, will miss you on Isla Bonita this time. Have a greattttttttttttttt wedding & honeymoon :p :p laugh

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
When Boarders give a tad more information in their profiles, we can connect the dots quicker, and be more helpful. Easy to answer question, when we know what part of the country you are calling home in the USA.

Dare To Deviate
She did Chloe - her profile says Portland, Maine.

Other people prefer to remain a little more private and keep it to generalities, doesn't make either wrong, just their preference. Lots of wackos out there ya know wink

Now, if you are referring to me (and don't take this wrong, please, as you are one of the most friendly & helpful people on this board)
I didn't ask a question but if I did, and it was relevant to disclose my exact location, I would have no problem in doing so. Suffice it to say that wherever I am, its cold & snowy laugh laugh

N
OP Offline
N
Hello again,

I've got to say that this message board and all of you are THE BEST! I keep telling my fiance how cool you guys/gals are! Without all of your suggestions, advise, humor and knowlege we couldn't have learned so much in advance about
our trip to AC.

We look forward to meeting as many of you as possible so keep your eyes open for us all. Of the six of us you have chatted with me "New England Girl", our best man/witness "Seeking Tarpon" and another sidekick in fun "Lizzard" so you've got half the crew on line all ready.

Have a great day, enjoy a beliken or 2 on us!!! Can't wait to arrive on 3/29 (my birthday!) and begin the best vacation/honeymoon imaginable! Keep your eyes peeled to the beach in front of Caribbean Villas on 4/2 around 4:40 as that's when the marriage of a lifetime starts!

Peace!
Kelley - New England Girl

anyone else thinks she's excited & happy? laugh

Well darn, I was complimenting both of you.
Best I work on my delivery.

Dare To Deviate
well, not necessarily. It coulda been me suffering from lack of caffeine ( fixed now - hint hint wink )

Have a great day!!

S
S
Love your choice of Caribbean Villas - for both location and people. It's a wonderful experience with the gardens, bird sanctuary and all beachfront suites/rooms. Your photos will be great. Happy wedding and dinner and marriage!

Oh yes, you will LOVE CV. we ALWAYS stay there for at least 5-7 days each time down. wil and susan are great, and the folks on the staff feel like family. the grounds are amazing, they have kept the original littoral forest, thus providing a haven for birds and other wildlife. Great villas, even a hot tub for snorkeling practice the first night.

free bikes, which is a super plus. great snorkeling under the pier, lil hol chan its called...

saw halleys comet from the people perch, a great several story high lookout from up above the littoral forest. what a sky there at night.

great swimming off the pier, or just laying there at the end of the pier at night, watching the stars, swinging in the hammock.

my kids have grown up there on San Pedro. Many fond memories at CV. You will have some too.

peace

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.