Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#63511 02/25/03 12:04 PM
Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
There have been some great fishing and record-breaking days despite some warm rainy weather. Since the hurricanes of recent years the flats have been producing an incredible amount of fish. As always the reef fishing in December and January was epic! Guides are seeing more fish than they can remember. On November 26, 2002 Scott Bush from West Chester County, NY landed 54 Bonefish on a fly with Carlos. This follows the record Tarpon of 187 lbs. landed by Larry Boyd of Grand Junction, CO with Nesto. Scott Rogers in Punta Gorda took a record Permit that tipped Scully's scale at 36 lbs. We are looking forward to one of our best seasons yet.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

32 days, 6 hours, 31 minutes....and licking my chops!!! Thanks Marty, now I can't concentrate on work....oh wait, I'm always thinking about vacation anyway!! Message to the fish in AC: Be afraid, be VERY afraid....I'mma comin to get ya.

Marty Offline OP
OP Offline
big laugh

Originally posted by Marty:
There have been some great fishing and record-breaking days despite some warm rainy weather. Since the hurricanes of recent years the flats have been producing an incredible amount of fish. As always the reef fishing in December and January was epic! Guides are seeing more fish than they can remember. On November 26, 2002 Scott Bush from West Chester County, NY landed 54 Bonefish on a fly with Carlos. This follows the record Tarpon of 187 lbs. landed by Larry Boyd of Grand Junction, CO with Nesto. Scott Rogers in Punta Gorda took a record Permit that tipped Scully's scale at 36 lbs. We are looking forward to one of our best seasons yet.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Mel Sinderman
Wow ! That one made my day !!!! mel

Mel Sinderman

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 312 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.