Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
JohnnyK Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd post a notice for all the March travellers to AC. Since, I'm one of them, I'd like to see who else might be going the same time...perhaps, we'll run into one another on AC? Just an easy way to see who ya are and when you'll be there. laugh Thanks for looking...

Arrival and Duration of stay: Arrive March 13-20

How many times visited AC: Once before (3 yrs ago)

How many in Group (excluding yourself): 3

Coming from: Various (Dallas, NYC, Boston)

Age Range in Group: Mid-20s

Group Relation: Old College Pals

Staying on AC: Paradise Resort & Tradewinds Paradise Villas

I'm returning to San Pedro soon...about 2 weeks away!!! Can't wait!
Our group will be in AC March 7 through March 14. THere are 18 in the group . Age range from 18 to 53. We are all staying at MayanPrincess and all from Austin TX.

Brenda
I
I
There will be 9 of us ages ranging from 26 to 40 staying at Banana Beach March 7-16. 7 from Houston, 2 From Amarillo. Can't wait to get there.
Week from tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are flying out of Houstn March 7 on the 2:20 TACA airlines flight. Is your group on the same flight?

Brenda
I
I
Yea. Same flight!!
I think we are booked on the 5:40 Tropic Air flight over to the island. See Ya next week!

Fantastic. Maybe we will see ya on the flight but not sure how we would know you. I think we have another airline taking us to the island. Starts with an M. Was told have to hurry to it before it gets dark because they do not have lights to fly at night. Are the people in your group divers?

Brenda
I
I
Only myself and one other are divers. We plan on doing our 2 tank dive in the mornings so we can hang out with the rest of the group during the afternoons. We are going to try and set up a day trip to the Blue Hole for Wed. or Thurs. Let me know if you have anyone that would be interested in going on the Blue Hole trip. We are also planning on going on the cave tubing trip on Monday.

Now cave tubing sounds interesting. Can you tell me more about that. We are set up with Amgios Del Mar for 5 days of 2 tank dives and one night dive. Right now I am not sure which days we are diving. I know some will be going to the Blue Hole but I am not sure if I will go. Maybe on the boat but not the dive unless I stay shallow. What dive operator is your group using?

Brenda
I
I
I think the cave tubing trip leaves by boat early in the morning. After a boat ride through the jungle to the mainland you get on a bus and are taken to the Belize Zoo for a short visit. Then its off to the jungle. I think there is about a 30 minute hike through the jungle then you plop in an inner tube and float down the river through a few caves. Being a graduate form SWT there is no way I could pass up a tubing trip after my endless hours tubing on the Guadalupe. If I could only get a floating cooler full of belikin. I think after the tubing you stop at one of the jungle resort/spas and can use their pool and get massages, facials etc.... for an extra charge.
The price is $140 per person. I was told to try and schedule this trip for when the cruise ships are not in town as it is a popular day trip for the cruisers and can get rather crowded. I was also told the ships were in port on Tues., Wed. & Thurs. Several of the tour operators offer this trip. Just look under Tours on the ambergriscaye.com home page. I am not sure who we will use. Any tips from you guys out there????????

Well I am not the person who set our trip up or the dive operator. But I have asked on this message board about Amigos Del Mar and I have been told that they are excellent.

Brenda
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.