Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
N
I will be in AC from March 27 - April 3 after being in San Ignacio

Hello!

Can not wait to get to the Island! My husband and I are going to be there from March 29 - April 6.
First time. Staying at Banyan Bay. Meeting up with 4 others. They are at Mata Rocks and Playa Blanca. AKA ... Lizzard and New England Girl. We are all 36 and from Boston area. 2 in Portland,Me. We have had a brutal winter and are soooo ready to be there and relax,snorkle,dive,fish,and see our good friends tie the knot & tie one on!

Hope to meet some of you.
Safe trips to all!

we fly out of houston 3/7 on continental - anyone else. the plan is to step off plane - go to bcs for drink - maybe the punta boys that night, i think at sharks.
we may go to lamanai with daniel t sometime - anybody wanna go?
we will be at rubys til maybe 3/14 or 3/15, then we are taking the bus to cancun & ferry to cozumel. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
we plan to go to fidos on cat 7 night. i don't know if that is saturday or not.
gay & david cool

Gay and David
We fly out of Houston on TACA March 7 as well. Do not have any plans that night because I am not sure where to go or what to do yet. What is Cat 7 night?

Brenda
We will be in AC From March 15-22. Two adults, 47 and 48 from Dallas, TX. Staying at the Belizean Shores up North.
This will be our first trip and ready for some warmer weather.

category 7 is a band that performs at fidos a couple nights during the week. good dancing classic rock & some new stuff. don't miss them.
my 20 something son said it was the music that i brainwashed him with when he was little. what child abuse huh? he would head for big daddys or jaguars when we would go to bed. the younger croud puntas way late there.
gay

Thanks Gay and David

I will be right next to FIdos I think where we are staying. I wonder if we can hear the music from the hotel.

Brenda
K
K
Just made our reservations. Arriving March 27th. thru April 15th. We have a house about 1 mile south of Caribe Island. Hope to meet up with some on the board. New England Girl, would love to meet you, we will be in Maine in a few months and would be interested in talking with you about where to go and what to see.
Kathy

M
M
My wife and I will be in AC 3/24 through 3/31. We are from FL and are in our late twenties. Look forward to bumping in to some of you at the bar.

Kathy -

what brings you to our lobstah state for a few months? and where are ya staying?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.