Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
RobertE Offline OP
OP Offline
If so, shout out and be recognized. Daily therapy sessions will be held at BC's bar. Dr Ernie ,Bartender extraordinaire, will be dispensing attitude adjustments in the liquid form for all interested parties.

He also makes a killer virgin lime daquiri- Fresh limes thank you very much! and pours a mean coke or fanta on the rocks for those who don't imbibe. Come one, come all.

K
K
Hi Robert! My group of 10 will be there staying at Casa Tortuga. Will definitely look ya'll up. You will recognize us because we look a little like Golden Girls Meets Girls Gone Wild...Golden Girls Gone Wild!

Kathy, you and your traveling gals, sound like much fun will be had by all.
Makes me want to come along and watch.
"Golden Girls gone Wild on Ambergris"

Dare To Deviate
L
L
Unfortunately, I won't be in AC, but will be there in spirit.

Robert: don't forget to do the obligatory toast to all of us stateside with your Belikins! I will do the same with my Red Stripes while in Jamaica, mon!

Will be staying at the Sunbreeze and diving with Ambergris Divers from May31st - June 7th. So maybe I'll see you at BCs.

RobertE Offline OP
OP Offline
We will definitely be at BC's - Just ask Ernie or Charlene to point out the trouble makers from Colorado. See ya then!

Laurie - Will definitely toast ya gal. Enjoy those Red Stripes ( my fave) and some jerk chicken for me will ya?

We'll be looking for you. Will we know you from your picture?

Any clue as to who, from Colorado, owns the "windmill house" up North near Playa Blanca?

G
G
Hi RobertE,
Looks like we will be in AC the same time...again!I plan to go back down about the 3 or 5 June for three weeks. Looking forward to seeing you both at BC's. Sorry you won't be there Laurie...any other "T.D.Pub Crawlers" going to be there?

Scubatsa: That's a pretty accurate picture of RobertE. Someone once told him that he needed to put the reg back in his mouth. smile

Anywhoo, if that picture doesn't help you out, you can click on the icon for my profile and check out our gallery from our webiste. Hope you don't burn your eyes out. smile LOL

Loie
a/k/a RobertE's beer wench

- - -
"Everywhere I turn all the beauty just keeps shaking me." Amy Ray, World Falls

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 297 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.