Re: How do you get AC out of your head? #64163
03/06/03 12:47 PM
03/06/03 12:47 PM
San Pedro
I
Islenutt Offline
Islenutt  Offline
I
Planning the next trip works for me. I start planning before I even get home!
I also stand in the outside stairway of my office and squint my eyes while looking at the view of the water. If I squint just right and really try... I can pretend it is the ocean view from AC. How pathetic is that! :rolleyes:

Re: How do you get AC out of your head? #64164
03/06/03 12:55 PM
03/06/03 12:55 PM
BrownsTown
O
o jackie Offline
o jackie  Offline
O
It is simple-

YOU JUST CANNOT DO IT!!!! wink til you go back and then it starts all over, again and again and again..... got the picture.

Jackie

Re: How do you get AC out of your head? #64165
03/06/03 02:53 PM
03/06/03 02:53 PM
San Jose, CA USA
Gela Offline
Gela  Offline
I would say, don't fight it - just embrace it! I now listen to one of the Belize radio stations all day at work. It's really great - makes you feel like you're in paradise. A great mixture of music and the added benefit of all the Election coverage laugh

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
Re: How do you get AC out of your head? #64166
03/07/03 12:13 AM
03/07/03 12:13 AM
J
Jacy Offline

Jacy  Offline
J
It will NEVER go away -- it's been nearly 20 years since I spent a month on AC and thank God I can live there vicariously through the Internet! cool

One day I'll get back. My husband just doesn't get the attraction... he'd rather do Disney with the kids. Blech, blech and more blech.

Re: How do you get AC out of your head? #64167
03/08/03 07:28 AM
03/08/03 07:28 AM
M
Marie Offline

Marie  Offline
M
Hi Croc! Well, another one bites the dust! We've been going, on and off, 9 years to Belize. Used to leave our gear with our dive instructor, Sylvin Forman (look him up...the best), and go inland or onto other countries, then come back to AC. The last two years, just stayed there. To make your trip even better, next time be sure to stay at Paradise Resort Hotel ([email protected]). Its the original version of Ramon's...half, or more than half the price, and the nicest place on they caye IF you are not looking for a party scene. Its the property north of the cemetary, and an easy walk to the party scene. Check it out. Then you'll really be a gonner! Marie

Re: How do you get AC out of your head? #64168
03/08/03 07:33 AM
03/08/03 07:33 AM
M
Marie Offline

Marie  Offline
M
Hi Croc!

Marie again...let me clarify that. Ramon's never owned the Paradise...they just look alike. I think the Paradise is the second hotel built on the caye, right after the Holiday Hotel. As you can see, I love the place. Tell them Marie and John told you about it. We're regulars!

Re: How do you get AC out of your head? #64169
03/08/03 11:15 AM
03/08/03 11:15 AM
South Texas
Chloe Offline
Chloe  Offline
If AC was only in our heads, we could move on, but AC is in our hearts and souls, therefore it is with us forever. It is a love affair.

Dare To Deviate
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Links
Portofino Resort- Now with a new BEACH BAR!!
Click for excellent scuba lessons with Elbert Greer!
Chaa Creek is an award-winning luxury Belize Resort, rated as one of the worlds best Eco Lodges. We are a pioneer in adventure travel to Belize since 1981!
Maruba Beach Klub and Spa is the premiere Secret Beach spa and restaurant located on the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean Sea at the center of Secret Beach, Belize
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler
First Class Accommodations for the Budget Traveler

Things to do

News
Daily News
Daily Weather

Classified Ads
BelizeNews.com
San Pedro Sun
Ambergris Today
SP Town Council
Channel 7
Channel 5
Amandala
ReefTV
Love FM
The Reporter
PLUS TV
TV Newscasts
Radio Stations

Click for our
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
To Get Your Questions Answered

Event Guides
Event Calendar
Specials & Events
Things to Do
SanPedroScoop
San Pedro Fun Finder
Cayo Event Calendar

Blogs
San Pedro Scoop!
Tia Chocolate
Tacogirl
My Beautiful Belize
I-Travel Belize
Belize Adventure
Belize Hub
Romantic Travel
Belize Happy Adventures
Conch Creative
Caribbean Culture & Lifestyle
More Blogs...
Search thousands of Belizean-only websites
White Sands Dive Shop - 5 Star PADI Dive Facility - Daily diving, SCUBA instruction and Snorkeling
Caribbean Inspired All Natural Condiments & Spice Blends, Over 100 are Gluten Free!
We manage a variety of homes, apartments, condos and commercial properties here on Ambergris Caye. Our minimum lease on ALL properties is six months.
Click for Ian Anderson's Caves Branch, Welcome to a World of Adventure
Lil Alphonse has snorkel equipment to fit anyone as well as Marine Park Tickets and flotation devices to assist those not as experienced.
Coastal Xpress offers a daily scheduled ferry run to most resorts, restaurants and private piers on the island of Anbergris Caye. We also offer  private and charter water taxi service.
October
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
ShoutChat Box
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Roberto El Vagabundo), 88 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics75,567
Posts491,306
Members19,985
Most Online5,530
Jun 13th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.