Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sean,

What guide put you on 50 bones?

Thanks!!

S
sean Offline OP
OP Offline
S
HIS NAME IS RAMON. HE IS A LOCAL ANDHAS A BROTHER NAMED SERVILO.KEEPS HIS BOATS IN FRONT OF HIS HOUSE WHERE THEY JUST PUT IN NEW CEMENT DOCK. HE IS SO NICE AND A GREAT GUIDE. TALKED ABOUT HIS FAMILY AND ISLAND SO PROUDLY.

T
T
Sean,

Thanks for your trip report, I was wondering if you went with Severo Guerrero and/or his brother. I have already booked two days with him for our trip May - 8 15. Just wanted your personal thoughts on the guy if this is the same one.

Counting down in Texas!!!

Deb
S
sean Offline OP
OP Offline
S
HI ONLY HAD RAMON AND HIS COUSIN BEECHE'. SERVILLO JUST WON THE DEPUTY MAYOR OF AMERGRIS WHEN I WAS THERE. MENTION IT AND HE'LL LOVE YOU. IT WAS A BIG ELECTION WHERE RED WON ON THE ISLAND BUT BLUE WON ON THE MAIMLAND.

E
E
Hey,
Anyone out there know the hours of the water taxi from Paradise House to town?

E
E
Hey,
Anyone out there know the hours of the water taxi from Paradise Palace to town?

I'm sorry . . Paradise House? Paradise Palace?

Is this a house up north? Or are you referring to Paradise Resort Hotel or Paradise Villas? If so, you don't need a water taxi because you are within walking distance of most everything in town. You'd only need the water taxi if you wanted to go far north, etc.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?

Sounds like ya had a REAL good trip sean. Thanks for the report!

seashell, I think they are speaking of Paradise Palace a private home North of the cut. Just one home and a restaurant South of JE. We stayed there on our second trip to Belize.

ejbpesca, the house is great!!!
Unfortunately when we stayed...
the pool was not up and running till like our 4th or 5th day there, and only 2 of the 5 bedrooms had working AC. It was really HOT and no screens on the windows. We were gonna leave them open at night but the caretaker said NOOOO. 5 bedrooms and the girls were bunking together. :rolleyes:
I'm sure EVERYTHING will be fine for your trip, at least I hope so cause it's a great home and beautiful area.

About the water taxi... do NOT plan a late night in town unless ya have a backup plan. Like... gettin a room in town so ya "don't miss da boat" wink
Have a great trip!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 161 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,013
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.