Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
#65863 04/06/03 08:31 PM
E
E
Susan,ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

#65864 04/06/03 09:23 PM
Gosh Lizzard, sorry ya didn't like AC that much but you sure have a good attitude and roll real well!
How was the wedding by the way? I heard is was very nice! Were you the gal in the longer purple dress or the shorter skirt? I wasn't there peeping I promise... I just heard how nice everything and everyone were.
Hey, did your group go pretty far South in two red carts as well? 2 guys in one 2 gals in the other? If so that was Dan and I you passed yelling at us about the skeeters. lol

#65865 04/06/03 09:45 PM
Oh... I forgot to mention the wind as well, Pedro, Chris, and Lizzard are NOT fibbing, it was windy and a bit cold last Sunday and a for a couple days that week! I almost blew off the dock. lol

#65866 04/07/03 10:32 AM
Lizzard Offline OP
OP Offline
Becky:
Yes! Banana Beach was really terrific!

Pedro:
No discount was offered & I didn't expect one, nor ask for one.

Hope:
The wedding was just beautiful...Thanks for asking. That WAS me in the shorter skirt! Was that you with the short dark hair watching (not peeping) from the beach?
And, no, that wasn't us in the carts down south...

#65867 04/07/03 07:12 PM
I think Gaz is not the problem but Lan is; He's the one saying there is a swimming pool. Gaz only mentions it in his invest in PB page; this is clearly a plan for the future. Lan always states in his posts that PB actually has a swimming pool; he should have checked on that.

Live and let live
#65868 04/07/03 07:57 PM
M
M
Hi Susan...Ok, let me clarify this. To me Froo-Froo is a super upscale place. That is certainly not meant to insult it. What works for others, works for them. No problem. Me, I'm fond of these comfy, laid back places, all over Belize, that MEAN Belize to me. Note I said, TO Me. My only purpose here is to share information. I've not got a darn thing to gain from it.

Problems with service breakdowns happen every where in Central America. That's just part of travel there. Most of us, who have been there more than once, understand that. Let's just not get cranky over these words that don't get well transmitted over the internet.

#65869 04/08/03 07:52 AM
I AM FLABBERGASTED

These guests NEVER MENTIONED A THING TO ME at all just smiled and when i asked if everything is ok I was told fantastic great love it

NOT ONCE was there any indication of them being unhappy until I read it here.

With the exception of the telephone issue which I immediately gave up MY PERSONAL cell phone as it was such an issue to them and they had to do business while here, we do not have phones in the rooms but it is available at reception.

In all e-mails I was clear and concise

As for bringing other guests into this I think thats out of order as the guests they are reffering to are booking with me again next year so they really must of had a bad time to be booking again. they lead readers to beleive that all guests are unhappy here and that is absolutely not the case.

All guests fill in questionaires upon departure and I have hundreds since opening all praising the resort and the staff this is the FIRST NEGATIVE I have received since opening and I think all those board regulars will clearly see that. (except Pedro of course)

With the private boat issue of course they get a private boat the only day they did not was there suggestion when 2 of there divers dropped out and we added 2 others they did not have a problem.

It seems these people were misplaced based on her comments that she would not return to Belize and thats OK Belize is not for everyone neither is Playa Blanca Beach Club I try really hard to ensure that people know what they are getting when they stay here and 100% of people are bowled over by the size and style of the accomodations here, with of course the exception of these clients.

I am sorry they did not mention anything to me while here.

regards

Gaz

P.S PEDRO you really do confirm most peoples opinion of you. Anything for a cheap shot huh

#65870 04/08/03 08:51 AM
L
L
It is a bummer when the weather does not cooperate on your one precious week in paradise. I remember one time I was in Cozumel. When we arrived, it was beautiful and sunny. A few hours later, it rained so hard and did not stop for 2 days. The streets were rivers. Then, the sun came out for my final three days. You just have to make the best of it. At least you liked Banana Beach and the food. I have noticed a lot of trash around AC in the last visit too.

#65871 04/08/03 09:09 AM
Gaz,
So what's the deal with the pool?
Do you have one being built and do you have a completion date within grasp?

We almost stayed with you and assumed it was done.
Kinda glad we changed our arrangements to somewhere that we know has a pool - even if its small, at least we can get in and cool off in clean water.

The Shark

"We're gonna need a bigger boat" - Brody
#65872 04/08/03 09:30 AM
M
M
We are so all different. To me, a good shower does the job. After I'm in the water to dive, that's good enough for me. But, there we are.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 314 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.