Next Thread
Print Thread
#66742 04/15/03 12:28 PM
B
Big Al Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi,

In july I will be making my first trip (with my adult family) to AC. We are looking forward to sharing your bit of Paradise.

I want to compliment Susan and the Xanadu operation for their tremendous help. They have been very responsive, timely and informative in answering all our "newbie" questions. I haven't even been there yet but was so happy and impreseed with their operation I wanted to make note of it on the message board.

I was also very pleased with Caribbean Villas who were also very helpful. They just didn't have the accomodations available we were looking for.

Belikins up to both of them. Counting down the days until July!

Al

R
R
Big Al....
You will really enjoy Xanadu. I think the place is fantastic. They have lotsa "rules" tho. We had the BBQ going, Dead on the stereo, Belikins emptying... and they werent to keen on our festivities. Certainly an awesome place to relax and enjoy, but if you want to "live it up" a bit, you'll need to do so in town, etc.
Have a great time...

Rubba

Uh huh. Yep. That was me.
O
O
If you meet Susan's husband be sure to talk OU football......reminiscing about the old Switzer days while drinking a belikan was great.

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 295 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.