Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Originally posted by captjeff:
mel sounds great I fish like guys golf .love the sport ,reef my action I am not much of a offshore guy like to see land ??????? trolling ok inshore went to rocky point a few times up north near mexcio large schoolmasters up to 20 lbs big yellow tails 3/4 5/lbs red snapper .jacks etc mel I was never in to fresh water fishing but guys love it .my be we can fish together .,have a great day I can talk fishing all day
I would love to fish with you Capt. My family and myself will be in San Pedro in early June. Origally, i am from the great lakes area. They are fresh water lakes, but they remind you of the sea. Right now we live in the Ozark mountain country, so trout streams and bass lakes are the beat for me. I love salt-water fishing too. My favorite weapon is a fly-rod. We have fly-fishing in Mexico, Central America, and Europe. It is a kick and a half. Have a great evening Capt., Mel.

Mel Sinderman
OP Offline
mel will there june 10 to 16 if your there lets fish .I am helping out bicho my guide he and his son are great takes me reef fishing he does flats also but never tried it ,must be fun .geting a boat with the guy wonderful family and real good fisherman .lets keep in touch

Living The Dream Every Day!
So glad to see someone praising my favorite restaurant. Dan is an absolute genius with food, and Tree matches with the wine and ambience. They are a great couple, and their food hooked me from day one (not to mention Tree's extensive knowledge of my favorite beverage). I can be found almost every day holding down a barstool, drinking wine, and trying to decide between the special and my usual BBQ chicken quesadillas (except this week since they've abandoned me to take some R&R).

There isn't a bad thing on the menu. I don't think it's possible for Dan to make anything bad. I've been recommending Lagniappe without hesitation since I first wandered into the place. It's an absolute MUST for anyone coming to San Pedro. You won't be sorry, and you'll probably end up there more than once.

Kelly

mel will there june 10 to 16 if your there lets fish .I am helping out bicho my guide he and his son are great takes me reef fishing he does flats also but never tried it ,must be fun .geting a boat with the guy wonderful family and real good fisherman .lets keep in touch
They say timing is everything, and this time is great ! We will be in San Pedro from June 9 through June 19. We will be staying at Hotel del Rio, near the cut. I'm always up to meet a fellow fisherman. This morning the white bass did not cooperate at all, but I caught some black bass on live shiners tipped with whith marabou jigs. One fisherman caught a white bass, a osprey or a fishing hawk ! Best-Wishes, Mel S........

Mel Sinderman
OP Offline
kayesscee it is wonderful . tree has extensive knowledge in wine .and is a sommelier second to none .she is a member of the wine educators,and loves to talk wine .and of course has a few special bottles for the gourmet .not like me I do not give my belkins a chance to breath ,suck em down , need to do a duh duh forgot about wine gift she has ,,,,.

OP Offline
mel super we will fish our butt off ..lets keep in touch ,you can call me toll free at my work 1 800 231 7447 ask for jeff

mel super we will fish our butt off ..lets keep in touch ,you can call me toll free at my work 1 800 231 7447 ask for jeff
If you want my e-mail are : [email protected] , and [email protected] . I check my e-mail very frequently. For snorkeling, sailing and fishing Geraldo Badillo is great guy! He is almost a human-dolphin, he basically lives in the water. Best-Wishes, mel s.....

Mel Sinderman
B
B
Hey Jeff, I am really looking forward to your monthly fishing reports! We are staying at Sunbreeze, and I don't know who we're fishing with. We booked a package with the hotel for five half day reef charters, so I guess we'll end up with who ever they working with. But what ever, I'm sure the fishing will be great! Thanks, Booboo

Once someone asked me if I were a man or a mouse. Well, this question has been rolling around in my mind for some time now. Thanks folks for the hep. I'm da MAN!!

Gone fishing!!
M
M
The folks at Lagniappe are nice. The day before I left I was wandering by, and since I like Cajun food and recognized the name, trotted in. They weren't serving, but gave me a sample, as the word indicates. Next day when they opened I came in and had a real bowl. YUM! Only had those two things there, but already they are standing right up close with my favorite Jambel Jerk Pit. The owners at both places are great!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 273 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.