Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Looks like a lot of us are going to be on AC during this time. I've seen folks posting about trying to meet up at places, but not knowing what the boarders look like and giving rough descriptions (tall, short, dark hair, etc). Maybe we should all just post a photo link so you can recognize folks when you see them at the bar.

For one more time..
Andrea and gang ( boyfriend Monte, Dan, Sassan, Pam, Scott, Maria, Rob and Lyle)all staying oceanfront at Banana Beach May 3-13th (though Sassan, Maria and Scott all come in on the 2nd)

Here's me and my boyfirned Monte looking civilized (for once)
Andrea Monte Xmas

And not so civilized...
Pier House

This is Rob who is coming in from St Louis
Rob

Here is Pam from Austin, TX at last year's Buffett tailgate.
Pam

Here is Sassan after his chamber time last year. He is hoping to avoid that experience this time around!
Sassan

This is Maria and Scott and that dangerous golf cart driver Dan. Steer clear if you see Dan driving!!
Maria, Scott & Golfcart Dan

Scott, Maria and Sassan are coming in on Friday the 2nd so if you see them at BB bar say hi!

So now you can recognize my little crew. Lyle is the only one I dont have a pic of.

2 weeks to go.. another Buffett tailgate to go to in the meantime! Off to Nashville tonight for a roadtrip and meeting up with a couple of the gang above there. Gotta get our pre-Belize party training in!!

Ok.. so now how can we spot the rest of you guys????? Post a picture!

Andrea in Atlanta

Andrea in Atlanta
thanks Andrea, I don't get to be there with y'all frown but I enjoyed seeing the pics! What a great looking group. I look forward to living vicariously through your trip reports! smile

seaislegal capt .jeff is down may 3 to 9 staying aqua marina in town . dam you guys look so good ...I used to look that ,till I found out about food ,fishing ,and living the good life .lots of us are going to bc bar on the beach ,for the bar b que I been there once its good real good .sun the 4 of may about 1 pm you can not miss me I will have on a capts white hat and my shirt will say capt, jeff only kidding ...////????? see you guys for a cold one or two or three ,just yell out where is the capt, have a safe trip and good flight ,,,,,,

Living The Dream Every Day!
OP Offline
Hey, you have to figure I picked good photos... there are plenty others where we looked like crap!! cool Those were just the good hair day pics where the cellulite isn't showing!

Andrea in Atlanta

Andrea in Atlanta
http://home.speedfactory.net/rskohus/axeman.html

This is Me!!!
Rapier....where's yours Bud?

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...
I think I know that girl. eek

"We're gonna need a bigger boat" - Brody
OP Offline
Which one?

Andrea in Atlanta
A
A
Seaislegal,

I'll be getting there on May 17, with the Jim Morris group.
Will any of you PH's still be around?

OP Offline
Al,

I wish!! We all leave on the 13th. We were there when he played last year. We hadn;t planned that at all, just lucked out it was the same time. We rebooked for May this year right after we got back last year and then when I saw Jim at MOTM in Key West in November he said you guys were coming down the weekend after we leave. Bummer!

Andrea in Atlanta
11 days to go...

Andrea in Atlanta

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 169 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,013
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.