Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#67406 04/25/03 11:02 PM
D
D6pack Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hey May travelers, Only 3 days to go for me. We're looking forward to the pub crawl and the BBQ. Wanted to check again and see who will be there. We arrive at Ramon's on Fri 5/2 in the late afternoon. See ya soon wink

O
O
D6pack,

Sorry I will not be at the BBQ, I do not arrive until the 5th, you are more than welcome to come to my Birthday Party on the 5th at El Divino at 9 pm or you could join us for dinner at 7:30. El Divino is located at Banana Beach.

Jackie

I
I
D6pack - Looks like you are arriving around the same time as several of us from the board. We are having the first rum punch at Jet's Bar in the BC airport, our flight arrives at 2:35, if you can join us. Otherwise I will be at the BBQ, pub crawl and birthday party.
6 days and I can hardly wait! cool

d6pack capt .jeff is with you may 3 to 9 staying aquamarina .center of town see you at bc on sun yell where is the capt..you will see me with a rib sticking out of mouth ..big guy with a smile all the time ..

Living The Dream Every Day!
D
D6pack Offline OP
OP Offline
D
We can't wait to meet everybody. And thanks for the B-Day invite. We'll look for everybody at the BC airport, and the BBQ and pub crawl laugh

M
M
Will be arriving at Ramon's late afternoon of May 7. Too late for the Pub Crawl, I guess. How about a sequel for us latecomers? Anyone else arriving mid-week? We will be there for 7 nights.

D
D6pack Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Maya10 - I guess we'll all just have to do the pub crawl all over again. What a shame huh? Maybe we should do it again twice :p

M
M
D6pack-How long will you be at Ramon's?

About 62 hours to touchdown in BZE!!! Anyone else on flight #1956 from IAH to BZE arriving 1:24 Belize time? Unfortunately not going directly to AC so will miss the BBQ on Sunday 5/4 but will be there for it the next Sunday. Will be going to visit my friend Sue who works at Caves Branch (staying at her house though this time)and traveling to Placencia on Sat. arriving on the island on Monday. Can make it to your birthday party Jackie. As for the pub crawl maybe, although have been told by friends arriving on Tuesday NO PARTYING that day as we have to get onboard the Offshore at 6AM Wed for a two night trip to the blue hole & beyond. Well since I will only be snorkeling & not diving who says I have to go to bed first? That way I know I will make it up & onboard! :rolleyes: As for that second possible pub crawl definitley count me in but make it the 10th, 11th or 12th please. Haircut, color, bikini wax, eyebrow wax, eyebrow/eyelash dye, manicure, pedicure, body bronzing (just a little glow don't want to look pasty when I get there) ready to go! You know us old women need all the help we can get! laugh See you all soon & some of you I think June 7th at the TEXAS SOCIAL at PAPA's.

D
D6pack Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Maya10 - We are there 5/2 thru 5/9 leaving on that Friday morning. So, unless I'm diving on Thursday (which I don't think I can so close to flying), we'll be ready for another pub crawl :p

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 308 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.