Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#67768 05/04/03 08:09 PM
Originally posted by It's Me:
Hey Molly,sounds like a great time. Do you know how to reach Guerrero. We are going the 13th of this month and that sounds like a trip we would like to do. Did you leave from San Pedro?
You bet! Call Ramon Guerrero at 226-2325. They supplied the fishing gear and lunch (minus the fish - we caught that smile ). We also brought our own Belikins. I wish we had done this sooner - I would have booked several more trips with them instead of the more crowded trips. I highly recommend them! We took a trip on a catamaran to Caye Caulker - same price - didn't have nearly as much fun. The boat was crowded and there was very little wind - we used the engines most of the time.
Anyway - as soon as I get a chance I'll do a more complete trip report. Have a great time, it's a wonderful place for a vacation smile . They'll take you anywhere you want to go, I would recommend a trip up to Bacalar Chico. It's out of the way, no crowds and some great snorkeling.

BTW, I don't know if ceviche is always on their lunch menu - we spcifically asked if they would bring the fixins for conch ceviche and they said no problem! You might want to ask in advance as well if this is something you would like.

#67769 05/04/03 08:18 PM
I
I
laugh Thanks so much Molly. I will definitely call and book a trip. Appreciate your help. Can't wait. smile smile smile smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 271 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.