Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
A story in today's Wall Street Journal (front page, Personal Journal section) discusses increasing travel to Central and South America from the U.S. While travel is way down to Asia due to SARS and also off to Europe due to the stronger Euro, travel to Latin America, including Belize, is soaring,

The paper says bookings to Belize and Costa Rica by Liberty Travel (a large New Jersey-based travel agency group that runs full-page ads in the Sunday New York Times) are up 33% from a year ago. The WSJ also notes that airlines are running fare sales to the region, with average fares to Belize cut almost in half, from around US$600 to close to $300.

--Lan Sluder

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
Lan Sluder/Belize:

I am returning to Belize June/July and all the fares are $600, where did you find $300. I am going from Las Vegas to Belize.

hi ke....don't know about $300....but from new orleans to bze, on cheaptickets.com, i got a round trip for $483.90...i have a layover in houston...but, i'm not leaving til sept. 24....gl on your airfare

Southwest coast of Florida to Belize $482.00 best price I could find. We're leaving right around Memorial Day and I figured that might be a reason for our flight prices being high.

OP Offline
USAir, which now has daily service to Belize from Charlotte, has been running regular fare sales from East Coast and Midwest cities (but not much from the West). Here was the latest fare sale which ended a couple of days ago.

Baltimore, MD Belize City, Belize $269

Boston, MA Belize City, Belize $289

Charlotte, NC Belize City, Belize $269

Indianapolis, IN Belize City, Belize $309

New York LaGuardia, NY Belize City, Belize $289

Philadelphia, PA Belize City, Belize $289

Pittsburgh, PA Belize City, Belize $309

Raleigh/Durham, NC Belize City, Belize $309

Washington National, DC Belize City, Belize $269

Departures to Belize valid daily Saturday 5/3 - Sunday 6/22/03 with return travel valid daily Friday 5/9 - Sunday 6/29/03.

Lan Sluder/Belize First
http://www.belizefirst.com
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
I just got my tickets leaving next thurs thru june 26, from jacksonville fl for 480. us air. still have to fly north to charlotte to go south, but hey, it beats the &*#$ out of going thru miami or houston.

i paid $450 u.s. leaving from houston
and there's nothing wrong with houston or miami :p

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 353 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.