Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Sounds great. What time do you get in to San Pedro? I think we have a flight that gets to Belize at around 10:30 am and then we're on, I think, the 1 pm charter to San Pedro. How do I get tickets to the Jim Morris concert? Sounds like a great time! I'll check out his website too.
Anyway, I am a general civil litigation attorney coupled with some insurance defense (aren't we all these days). Anyway, are you an attorney who does real property or are you actually in real estate? What about your husband? My husband is an attorney also - construction defect.
OK well we can't wait to meet you!!!!
Melissa and Christian

Jen,
I went to the Jim Morris website you gave me and it appears to just be apparel for sale. I will try and find more info on the internet. In the meantime, if you know how I can purchase tickets, let me know!
Thanks,
Melissa

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman
W
OP Offline
W
Okay, tickets for the concerts (there will be 4 throughout the week) will be available at the door. I think we'll be arriving in AC later than you (WAH!) but since we're already leaving at the behind-crack of dawn as it is, I guess that's the way it goes.

Yep, I am a real estate attorney, and my husband is a drug dealer (oops! I mean, a pharmacist) Even tho I'm packed already, I feel like there's SO much to do in ONLY ONE WEEK!!! Yippee! smile smile smile Can't wait to see all the wonderful stuff I've been reading about here, and having a Beliken with you and your hubby!!

I started packing yesterday - how exciting! Look for us at the /bar when you get there - I'm sure that's where we'll be!!!!

i'll be staying at woody's

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 337 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.