Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#68407 05/15/03 08:19 AM
W
OP Offline
W
Okay, we are leaving tommorrow and heading to AC on Saturday am... I CAN'T WAIT!! Last minute question on Ramons... does anyone know if there are tv's in the rooms? Not that we plan on hanging out in front of the tube, but I usually leave it on til I fall asleep... thanks everyone, and can't wait to meet everyone who is lucky enough to be there next week!!

G
G
I don't think there are TV's in any of the rooms. As many times as I have stayed there, never noticed any. THere is a large TV in the bar area.

A
A
Originally posted by whiskeydrinkinmadam:
Okay, we are leaving tommorrow and heading to AC on Saturday am... I CAN'T WAIT!! Last minute question on Ramons... does anyone know if there are tv's in the rooms? Not that we plan on hanging out in front of the tube, but I usually leave it on til I fall asleep... thanks everyone, and can't wait to meet everyone who is lucky enough to be there next week!!

A
A
Originally posted by whiskeydrinkinmadam:

A
A
Whiskey....

We arrive Sat. See you at the bar or Jim's show.

You can b/c me at [email protected]

Hi, no TV in the rooms. You won't miss it though. Have a wonderful time. We stayed there in March and loved it!!! When we go back in August we are staying at Ramon's again. Have a Panty Ripper for me! mobunny

One more thing I have lots of pictures of Ramon's from our trip in March at my website. Check them out if you want.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/iwehmeier/index.html

W
OP Offline
W
Mo, great pic's, thanks for sharing! THIS BOARD IS GREAT!!!!!

You are very welcome! I know what you mean about this board. It helped us enormously with our first trip. You are going to have a lot of fun!! Let us know waht your trip is like when you get back! I am jealous. Have a safe journey. mobunny

L
L
no tv's. my wife got the flu for 3 of the days we were there in January and it was sort of rainy---so for us a tv would have come in real handy. good weather and no vomit mean no need for tv's. i would have bought someone a lot of belikins for rental of a 13" tv with cable. i thought maybe they would have a few to 'rent' out of the office.

have a good time. ramon's is great. so is everything else

brad

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 298 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.