Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
capt.jeff is comming down for his once a month trip .who else is here in june ,let us know how many people ? your hotel and the dates ??? the capt .stays in town at aqua marina suites .the dates are june 10 to the 16 ,any one fish ??? I have some dates open for any one to share a half day with me .....lets here from the folks comming down in june ,,,say hell yea.....

Living The Dream Every Day!
Hell yea -just to help the thread donot forget my birthday falls in June

OP Offline
pedro what date is your birthday,let me know ,so I can bring you a trinket from the colonies.???

Originally posted by captjeff:
capt.jeff is comming down for his once a month trip .who else is here in june ,let us know how many people ? your hotel and the dates ??? the capt .stays in town at aqua marina suites .the dates are june 10 to the 16 ,any one fish ??? I have some dates open for any one to share a half day with me .....lets here from the folks comming down in june ,,,say hell yea.....
Let's Make it Happen Amigo ! Best-Wishes, Mel S.

Mel Sinderman
oh just a quarter pound of beluga and some smoked salmon with a couple bottles of Dom P. would go down a treat.
thanks
peter

E
E
Pedro, the guy ask what your birthday was, you did not tell him so, I will...... July 4th 1776 ( teehee)

E

June 4
July 4 was the day we finally got rid of you guys,and now look what is happening every time you want to win a war you have to have us holding your hands.

Originally posted by Pedro1:
June 4
July 4 was the day we finally got rid of you guys,and now look what is happening every time you want to win a war you have to have us holding your hands.
Mad Dogs and Englishmen........Oh yes, and us crazy bloody Yanks Too.......Mel S.

Mel Sinderman
OP Offline
pedro uno ... see you june 10 ,thats the best I can do .june 4 will be out to sea . but will bring you a real birthday gift ????...

OP Offline
mel s my fishing ,buddy are you down in san pedro ..when I am if so , lets fish the reef one day .I have the boat for 5 days ......

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 133 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,198
Posts500,015
Members20,458
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.