Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
M
OP Offline
M
First I want to thank you for the great response to my request. SeaShell if you're not a travel agent you should be! I do need some further info from you Vets though... My first choice was Casa Tortuga (thx humpback) the owners live near me in Aspen. Unfortuniately it's rented. They refered me to Jerry Jeff Walkers place that's available but no pool? It looks nice but I think the kiddies really want a pool. Victoria House does have the Casa Azual Suite mention by SS but at $1,350/night I think my expense account might get board review frown The same goes for Cayo Espanto. Perhaps I should have requested middle ground. Banyan Bay does not have any Beach Front places available. Ditto for the Yacht Club. Banana Beach looks kinda lower end from the website. So it looks like I am down to The Penthouse at Playa Blanca Resort or a home called Paradise Place. Maybe I can rent a boat so I don't get stranded if I decide to close a bar in SP. Does anyone have any insight into these?

Mike, perhaps you should reconsider Caribe Island Resort. Vicki and Butch are great hosts. It's a very nicely appointed condominium resort (I've been in one of the units) with a pool. I believe there are multiple bedroom units so perhaps you could get several units. It's south of San Pedro but you won't have the restrictions you would north of the cut. (Taxi's can deliver you back and forth).

Caribe Island Resort Suites

Gela's AC Motto: "All Roads Used to Lead to BC's - Now They Lead to Hurricane's!"
H
H
Banana Beach is a beautiful resort, new, with all the facilities. You would not be dissapointed there and they have adjoining rooms. Also a high quality restaurant.

You should also look at Cocounts, just remodled and is small and quant for yourselves to have a great time on the island and a fantastic time on the resort.....
We love the improvements there!!!!!!
Rick

G
G
Mike,
Me again. Since last June, I have stayed at Caribe Island, (June), Mayan Princess, (July) Coconuts (Oct during the remodel), Banana Beach, (Nov), Holiday Hotel & Ramons (Dec), and Banana Beach,(Feb.)
Going back later this month on annual vacation with my 13 yr old (this will be his 8th summer in Belize) and he has asked to stay at either Banana Beach or Caribe Island.
Haven't stayed at Banyan Bay (rarely need a two bedroom) but have visited. Our company's accountant stayed for new years and really loved the place. Sorry they are booked.

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Mike,
Please contact me at Caribe Island! I think we have exactly what you are looking for and have some great rates!
I know that some complain about the distance from San Pedro... it's 3 miles, with a road. We have complimentary bikes, and a comp shuttle that goes into town. We have a beautiful pool, a gorgeous beach (I've even heard that it's one of the best on the Island!), comp kayaks, paddleboat, water tramp.... on site dive shop, restaurant and bar.... I can't imagine what more you should need.
Cheerz!

Yep, now that we have weeded out several places for you to stay.

I fully agree, Caribe Island is the place for you and your guests. You will be pleased.

Dare To Deviate
Caribe Island will fit your needs to a "T"

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
Caribe Island was great, bike ride into town wonderful. My wife and I will be back... with freinds

B
B
At Caribe Island you will have all you need including some privacy from others. I find the 'Director of the Universe' is not a good job. Didn't you say you were traveling with a client? This way you're not on the hook and you don't have strangers in your 'living room.' I bet the client will appreciate it also. Book ,em, Dano

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 323 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.