Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I'm not one to be cheap on vacation, but I need some help. I'm coming down with my whole family so we're talking 6 people here. Instead of flying from International, I am going to fly from Municipal. Normally I would not even think about doing this because of the luggage/scuba gear factor, but I am saving $287 by it. Not exactly chop liver there. Will pay for a bunch of belicans!How much of a pain in the ass will it be to get a cab or 2 and take me from International to Muni? I have never done it before and I would like to know what I should expect. Thanks in advance?

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
OP Offline
Also never done the boat thing.....What would that cost and how much of a pain in the ass would that be?
Thanks again!

There is only one cure for baldness. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine.
E
E
Zeke, taxi no problem about $20.00 per cab.... forget the boat, not worth it.

Ernie

G
G
one way boat fare to $AC is 14.00 so you would save $12.00 per person. Cab from Intl. to Belize City will cost $17.50 per cab, unless they have gone up in fares (you will need two). If you are in no hurry and if you will not have to rush to catch a boat, it may be ok, but if it is stormy or worse, raining, the discomfort may over-ride the savings.
When I do the boat route, I make sure I have some trash bags to cover my stuff that I don't want wet and I also have a towel and a fold up poncho.

BZ my friend,

Trust me, you WOULD NOT be boat material. Unless of course the prospect of having the family and friends not speaking to you for the balance of the trip. On the other hand............

If you have at least four people the flight from City makes sense. Of course we haven't done it ourselves principally because we're too f------ lazy and not very bright.

Boats definitely out! Tell you the truth I ain't too crazy about the Muni thing either, but I booked it and gonna do it. Tell you how it worked out when I get back. Should be interesting with all the crap we will be carrying.

Reality is due to lack of alcohol
O
O
Capt.BigZeke: Check when you go out of the Terminal and you might find a Van that will take you all to Muni...
You might also check with "Gaz" who posted just above me. He runs a good outfit, have snorkled with his group.
For a bunch of good pictures go to my website at <http://oldgatorstravels.com> that's http://oldgatorstravels.com click on INDEX and then Belize A/C or other.

The Oldgator's Homepage
http://oldgatorsnest.addr.com
Well look who is here OLDGATOR, good to see you man, long time no see.

Dare To Deviate
G
G
Chloe, I was thinking the same thing, plus... is it time for OldG to go back?

Yeppers

Dare To Deviate
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 261 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,199
Posts500,011
Members20,460
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.