Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
H
Helen Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Kathy, Three more names of missing people from Caye Caulker:

Natasha Sleeuw/ Simone Marina Sleeuw/ Dimitre Gentle Sleeuw.

They are also the children of Calvin Gentle. Calvin it is not in the Island he went to London. But everybody knows the little wonderful twins. Tage has a diving shop 2 houses from the Police Station. Natasha lives across the street from him. He probable still in
the Island trying to fix his house and business.

I received this info via email from Marina, who is having computer problems and unable to post messages.

PLEASE, LET"S ALL HELP HER FIND THIS WOMAN AND HER TWO BABIES!!! Marina is so worried!

THANKS AND BLESS YOU ALL!! [Linked Image]

K
K
Ok helen..names have been put on...though an acutal contact would be better..i just put your name as a contact

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Has anyone found or heard from Alphonse? Peggy and I are worried about the man - he is such a joy! Is there anything we can do from SAnta Cruz California? We were pleased to hear that Will Lala is OK - how are Beth and Javier? We know that Beth and her husband live right on the beach, not far from CV.
Michael McGuire and Peggy Shea

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
Just received word that my daughter Stephanie and Chris, her friend, are safe.

M
M

A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
anyone with information on the neal and marine family of caye caulker also the owners of the bakery. please post conformation on there safety. if any word e-mail me at [email protected]
-thank you

R
R
I have heard by email from Alida Alamilla - she is fine, and surrounded by the British Army and Emergency Committee!

However, I am still looking for news on

Amy Brown
Ann Plowman
Taff & Rose Elliott
Iraida Gonzales
Celi Jean and Jorge

If anyone has any news, please let me know.

Thanks

T
T
Helen! (Canaday?) So concerned...finally talked to Julie Valladres tonight. She suggested this web site. Please news. Are you and Woody okay? Willie? Junior? Marsha and Freddy? Much love, memories and concern, Tina and Mark

C
C
I am trying to find the location and welfare of :

HARRY DOLE
SCOTTY HUNTER

They are the new owners of Oceanside Bar. If someone can let them know that Rebecca is hearing about everyone else they know but no one is saying a word about them! I'm beginning to get FRANTIC. They have many friends here and we love them dearly. They are free to call me collect at 602-381-1167 or 602-770-0580 asap.
Thank you for this board!

H
Helen Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Kathy in Canada:
Marina's email is: [email protected]

shes looking for Natasha Sleeuw/ Simone Marina Sleeuw/ Dimitre Gentle Sleeuw
The family on Caye Caulker.

I really am worried for these people. The 2 children are twin babies. Please email me to when you receive word on them. Thanks!

To: Tina Pesenti
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm Helen Lomas in Orlando Florida. Have you received word on your frinds yet. Try going to the Search feature at top, type in exact names of each person, and reach all posts that pop up. If you get nothing, try using the partial match button. Also Kathy in Canada has lists of people who have been confirmed found.

I hope you hear soon that all you frinds are safe!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 148 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,204
Posts500,028
Members20,468
Most Online7,413
Nov 7th, 2021

AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.